Search results

1. SSfan

EPL fantasy league

Hi Guys I have started an EPL fantasy league in premierleague.com the name of the league is ISP code is 496795-397420 everyone welcome to join!!
  2. SSfan

Is serie A going to make a come back?

It seems everyone is talking about bundesliga as the next dominant league but observing the summer transfers i feel that serie A teams have all done well (except Ac milan) Here some of the signings: FiorentinaGerman forward Mario Gomez from Bayern Munich for a fee of 15.5m InterFrench forward...
  3. SSfan

Hollywood - 2

anything other than a hunting weapon should be banned... this is so ridiculous.. american are really going down a bad road :confused::confused::confused:
  4. SSfan

Lashes for alcohal consumption

friend.. you should maybe talk to some indian folk and see where they stand.... muslims in india are some of the most hardcore ever.. not to say the hindu are any better ( oh and that religion is supposed to very peaceful...) overall the point here is moot.. religion like any other thing can...
  5. SSfan

Wish List for your team for next season

so the season is over and some fans are happier than others.. wanted to know who you guys would want for your team for next season.. for milan its going to be a big change year as we lost many vets... the most important in my opinion were Nesta and Van Bommel.. two players key to the team we...
  6. SSfan

Some of it has to do with the culture and politics that Islam operates in. Take India. Muslim population there is the third largest in the world. It is the second religion behind Hindu. Yet, you don t hear about stoning, lashing, hanging, hejab, suicide bombers or anything of the sort. Iran...
  7. SSfan

double post
  8. SSfan

Good for zidane and qatar..hope they get it!!!!

Zidane energizes Qatar's 2022 bid Story Highlights Qatar's rivals for the 2022 World Cup are Australia, USA, Japan, South Korea Qatar plans to build brand-new, high-tech stadiums with cooling technology Zinedine Zidane's support lends credibility to Qatar's bid DOHA, Qatar -- It...
  9. SSfan

Learning about the world through photography

RM I have lived in Montreal for 19 years and in vancouver now.. rent is def higher here (a least 30%) everything is gen higher (but so are salaries)
  10. SSfan

Official AC Milan News Thread

Two years after joining Manchester City on transfer deadline day for a British record transfer fee, Robinho has completed his move to AC Milan and joins the Rossoneri on a four-year deal. GettyImages Robinho spent time on loan at Santos last season • Borriello joins Roma Robinho cost City...
  11. SSfan

to ISP

Guys is it only me that finds the front article about Sourian insulting and unfair? I mean come on first of all im sure the guy tried his best but came up short, do we need to bash him at this time (remember a lot of people read ISP) and second whats with the dig to all our atheletes at the end...
  12. SSfan

Ronaldinho to sign for AC Milan-official

Ronaldinho goes to AC Milan Updated: July 15, 2008, 5:42 PM ET Comment Email Print Barcelona forward Ronaldinho will sign for AC Milan on Wednesday, the Italian club has said, in a deal that is believed to be worth €18.5 million. 'AC Milan and Barcelona have reached...
  13. SSfan

Your Team of the Season

Christmas break is coming up soon, so lets post our team of the mid-season please post ur team based on form only.. not favs etc --------------------------------Casillias-------------------------------------------------...
  14. SSfan

Picking a Movie for tonight

maxx
  15. SSfan

streaming solutions

guys can you please tell me how to download pplive properly i used to have it but it does not wotk anymore and i need to download it again i really want to watch barca valencia so help out please:happy: :happy:
  16. SSfan

which juve, fiorentina, lazio player would u buy for ur team

alright guys, since the big news today i am sure there are alot of coaches out there licking their chops knowing their will be a mad exodus from these teams... so imgine u are the coach of youre favorite team, which one of these players would u buy???? I am an ac milan fan, so looking at...
  17. SSfan

frings suspended for semifinal

:chat: :chat: :chat: :madcomp: :madcomp: :madcomp: :madcomp: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: FIFA Media Release Torsten Frings suspended for FIFA World Cup™ semi-final 3 July 2006 by FIFA Torsten Frings suspended for World Cup semi-final – second match suspension on probation The FIFA...
  18. SSfan

is the excitement going up yet?

hey guys i remember I read some posts here that were talking about lacj of excitement for the WC well I think thing are looking up for us (knock on wood) Good things: 1-Kia playing very well (and karimi too be fore his injury) 2-daie scoring again, he is on the team no matter what so the...
  19. SSfan

cheshm hasood koooor

daie scored at 92 min for saba to beat noshahr I mean what is wrong with this dude!!! he keeps scoring and scoring:--zaboon: :--zaboon: :--zaboon: :--zaboon:
  20. SSfan

I have a dent interview

:--boos: :--boos: I have a dent interview if anyone has done one before can they give me a few pointers much appreciated __________________