Search results

1. joonevar22

shitty news personally as we just found out my wife's cousin will be among the 10 men....

who will be executed as early as tomorrow...this guy is a class act unbelievable story...his father died at a very young age, he raised his brothers provided everything for them along side his mother , he was wealth through his successful business in the bazaar but was found in a car which did...
  2. joonevar22

Question about this site?

I was wondering i've been a member for 8 years now and am just wondering what's going with the actual site, its not getting updated as much as before and I mean looking at the front page its like one or two headline changes every two or three days and the IPL standings are still last years...
  3. joonevar22

how is this not a red card/pk?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9MTXKndhug&feature=share am beginning to dislike nekounam more and more...PP should of had a pk only in iran this is let go by their stupid referees.Everything about the IPL is becoming more and more of a joke.Any other league its an automatic red card grabbing...
  4. joonevar22

fifa12 kits?

Guys, I am looking all over the net trying to locate kits for Iran Pro League teams am ok with making them but Uhlsports template is not in the game. I've seen some ppl that have game footage of them.Its for ps3? Anyone know how I can import them in my game and were can I find the templates?
  5. joonevar22

Puma-Ya Zahra shirts

It looks like this shirt is going to be a new hit most likely in Iran, Modeled by Mehdi Rahmati...
  6. joonevar22

Mehdi is coming back for one more year

TEHRAN TIMES - TEHRAN, Former Hamburg winger’s contract expired at the end of the season and he is going to renew his contract. “I’ve negotiated with Persepolis coach (Denizli) and I will extend my contract within the next few days. I am optimistic about the upcoming season,” Mahdavikia...
  7. joonevar22

Lazio Captian Arrested-Match fixing

ROME — Italian authorities swept through the Italy national team training site near Florence Monday and made more than a dozen arrests, including Lazio captain Stefano Mauri, elsewhere as part of a wide-ranging investigation into match-fixing in soccer. The Italian soccer federation...
  8. joonevar22

Zandi retires from International Play

After the iran's friendly, Zandi has quit team melli at the age of 33.I think there is more to the story he is only 33 years old.I think this guy made a mistake by coming to Iran.He was never the same player after he announced that he was going to play for Iran just before the German world...
  9. joonevar22

Iranians playing for another country....

I heard that a Iranian born footballer has been called up by Sweden national team,his name is Behrang Safari.His family moved to Sweden when he was 2 years old.With Team Melli trying to gather all of Irans best talents all over the world.Are you guys as Iranian pissed off that an Iranian born...
  10. joonevar22

Persian Gulf banner in Los Angeles Street

Hi, Apparently I heard from a friend in LA(Santa Monica) that a famous fashion designer of Iranian decent by the name of Amir Bahador has purchased a street banner with it saying"is not gulf, it is THE PERSIAN GULF".I tried searching online and didn't find a pic, if this is true ey val from a...
  11. joonevar22

I was wondering did Mehdi talk after pp's game

I know in the Norouz show's Mehdi mention he is looking forward to start coaching Hamburg's youth team down the road.I was wondering if shiro palange asia mention if the time came for him to hang his kits and move back to Germany.I remember watching the qualifiers of France 98, this guy is the...
  12. joonevar22

Round of 16 afc champion league schedule out? Afc site is this correct

ROUND OF 16 22-05-2012 19:45 1 AL JAZIRA (UAE) 19:45 AL AHLI (KSA) - Stadium: Mohammed Bin Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi 22-05-2012 20:30 2 FOOLAD SEPAHAN (IRN) 20:30...
  13. joonevar22

Nadal vs Ronaldo Nike Commercial

One of the best commercials out by Nike... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRPEdcDAXwU
  14. joonevar22

pes 2011 for ps3 North America

Does anyone have a patch for the Iranian Pro League am too lazy to make one?
  15. joonevar22

whats your religion?

I was raised in a muslim family and don't really practice the faith,I understand many of the members on this forum are most likely the same as I am.I have been a member for many years and recently I have seen alot of disrespectful threads towards religion.I personally don't care its freedom of...
  16. joonevar22

Eriksson and Milutinovic shortlisted for Persepolis job

Just wanted to add that Jose Mourinho, Sir Ferguson and Mancini are all very interest in the position tooo....wtf yani Iranian football is soooo messed up ke hamintor esm bara khodeshon dar miyaran ke mardomo khar konan....you'll be like if denzili signs or even Daei might come back y not Ali...
  17. joonevar22

Another half Persian/Swedish Hockey prospect

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika_Zibanejad After Daniel Hamidi's failure to make an NHL team a few years back, this guy apparently has greater potential according to scout.
  18. joonevar22

ENJOY BOYS....

Larissa Riquelme, the captivating lingerie model who enchanted soccer fans around the world with her enthusiastic support of the Paraguayan World Cup team, saw her pledge to run nude through the streets of Paraguay end in heartbreak when Spain defeated her favorite team in the quarterfinals last...
  19. joonevar22

dimitri the stud

this guy is almost as funny as the persian dude a few months back,lol YouTube - Dimitri the stud
  20. joonevar22

Yahoo messenger q?

A friend added me to her messenger, vali I logged in last night and she is gone from my friends list to my address book.Did I do something wrong when I accepted her request...anyone?