Search results

1. A

Video: Iran-My Homeland

here is a video i made about the current protests tell me what you guys think YouTube - Iran-My Homeland cheers
  2. A

speed issue in TM

forgive my lack of knowledge in the field of soccer but even an average viewer could realize that TM was way too slow today against China. Now i personally like Ghotbi and his style so this is in no way to bash him. He has had a little time to work with this team. But at the end of the day when...
  3. A

MK to Ghotbi: Your lobby is Obama

سايت goals.com/iran : مثل اينكه محمد مايلي***كهن نمي***خواهد دست از حواشي و اتفاقاتي كي در فوتبال ايران مي***افتد، بردارد. انگار او خودش تبديل به يكي از حاشيه***سازترين و جنجالي***ترين چهره***هاي فوتبال ايران شده است. حاجي (مايلي***كهن) در آخرين بازي ليگ***برتر، باز هم چهره عصباني خود را...
  4. A

Daie-Iran-Soccer and Our Repeated Mistakes

this is hilarious so MK resigns over his immature letter and now IFF is going to play the same game prior to his appointment once over again. its a good business for them, accepting money from different lobbies trying to get the guy with the cockiest attitude to be the next coach. now even more...
  5. A

MK to be Tm coach!!!

this is a joke when i look back, how right was Ali Karimi by saying that our soccer is always moving backwards. We went from a third class croatian coach to a street gang who named himself a general and then selected a cocky rookie to replace him. and now, we are actually bringing back the same...