Search results

1. O

منصور رشیدی: ناصر حجازی بهترین دروازبان تاریخ ایران است.

yes, I agree, they could have played in European leagues, but they didn't. Many of the players back then were really semi professional. Many had second jobs. My memory of the 1978 WC was that we had players that were horrified playing Holland. Our entire TM was players from the Takhteh...
  2. O

منصور رشیدی: ناصر حجازی بهترین دروازبان تاریخ ایران است.

well, it's not that easy to compare two different eras. To say that team would have won by 3 or 4 goals is just nonsense. Back then Japan, KSA were jokes. There was no Australia and the 2 Koreas were really the only 2 slightly competitive teams. Also the games were in Tehran. Now you have an...
  3. O

Happening now...

4. O

Happening now...

they have a better chance with a southwest airline aircraft
  5. O

Happening now...

yes, but a one game extension does not wipe off 40+ years of misery. at the end of the day, it is very difficult to predict what will happen and the uncertainty is the exact reason why IR wants these games to be over.
  6. O

Happening now...

seyed ali is hoping we don't play in more than 3 games. EVERY game is a risk to IR. Players revolting, fans chanting marg bar dictator, fans showing up in the streets of Iran to support TM, ........ If I am seyed boogandoo, and thankfully I am not, I am hoping and praying this thing is over asap
  7. O

Happening now...

8. O

عکسی کمیاب از تیم فوتبال ایران

adel-khani, sageh zardeh almani ..... the chants I remenber from Amjadieh.
  9. O

Happening now...

every dead akhoond is a plus for the country. I seriously doubt the military joins the people. The top of the command line goes through sepah, even if the rest does not. Also, Artesh has no training on how to fight in the streets.
  10. O

URGENT: pfdc might gotten hacked by ANTI CQ people

I don't think they were hacked by anti CQ fans. The akhoond jama't, which we typically call Lajan, have far bigger issues to deal with, things like where can they flee to without having their lifeless bodies swinging on top of a tree.
  11. O

Happening now...

US news media finally picking up the news
  12. O

Happening now...

I am sure they are mobilizing forces, but this time it's spread across so much of the country that it will be different. Also seyed ali is sick and can barely walk so I think the people are finally seeing a way out of this hellzone. My dream is that they overturn this regime, capture that...
  13. O

Happening now...

I wonder where are all the akhoond jama't have gone. You don't see them in the streets. Probably hiding in their homes ironing their street clothes
  14. O

Happening now...

This one was enjoyable
  15. O

Happening now...

16. O

iran news march 2015

slow down there, sparky ...... we don't want to see that short-range missile of yours leave your pants ...... but joking aside, it looks like your biggest claim to fame is duplicating missile technology. Sad indeed.
  17. O

Haaretz: Who will be Irans next supreme leader?

look on the bright side ..... he is 82, and should drop dead soon if he takes over.
  18. O

How an Akhoond was Created

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jrUBDKQzQE for all our Shiiiiiites friends: attack of the ghezelbashan, coincided wit the creation the Shits ......
  19. O

my note on the current global affairs

you seem to have been enjoying too many intimate moments with your playgirl magazines...... This same Israel you badmouth, gave you and your kind lots of weapons during the Iran-Iraq war ......
  20. O

بابک زنجانی و شهرام جزایری ها از کجا می آین&#1

zanjani is just a front. The fight is over his money. They'll give him a few billion and let him free. The rest of his money is placed back in the pockets of our islamic shiiiiites officials named hassan and hossein