Search results

1. ali_karimi

First Toronto FC Thread?

Big news for Toronto FC: Toronto FC To Hire Klinsmann as Consultant It appears as though Toronto FC have found their man. According to a report in the Globe and Mail, Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment are in the final stages of negotiating a consulting role for German soccer legend Juergen...
  2. ali_karimi

Riddle

I saw this on TV, and couldn't find an answer to validate my guess online, so I thought I would see what you guys thought: 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes. How many cats does it take to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes?
  3. ali_karimi

GOAT = Usher?

Watch! YouTube- ‪Goat Screaming Like Usher‬‎
  4. ali_karimi

Blanc's first act as French coach

I tried to look for this topic in another thread but couldn't find it, so... Laurent Blanc suspends France's entire mutinous World Cup squad The new France manager has decided not to select any of the players who crashed out of the World Cup for his first match Laurent Blanc will...
  5. ali_karimi

Calculus Question

Hi guys, I was just looking for a way to approach this question and didn't really know how.
  6. ali_karimi

Making a sports website

Hi everyone, I know everyone is smart with this kind of stuff, so I think you will be able to help me. I have made a website for a hockey league that some friends of mine have started up, and I am just looking for ways to make it a lot better. You can see the site online right now, its URL is...
  7. ali_karimi

Funniest Own Goal Ever

1csQG0ZciFQ The funniest part is, he even broke his nose on the play. Talk about bad luck!!
  8. ali_karimi

Does anyone know when Nekounam is coming back?

It's been quite a while since Nekounam has been injured. Does anyone know when he could be expected to come back??
  9. ali_karimi

Physics Question

Hi guys, I just needed help with a physics question if possible. An electron is accelerated through a potential difference of 5.0 kV. What is the strength of the magnetic field if the radius of its path is 3.4 mm? I just have no idea which formulas to use to get the answer. The answer is...
  10. ali_karimi

Makaay to Feyenoord

Don't know if this has been posted before but I haven't seen it anywhere so I thought I'd post it. ROTTERDAM, Netherlands (AP) - Roy Makaay moved to Feyenoord from Bayern Munich on a three-year contract Thursday. Makaay, 31, led Bayern with 16 goals last season, but decided to leave after it...
  11. ali_karimi

Herodotus: The Liar (The Truth About 300)

Hey guys, Don't know if people have seen this but I found this video and really thought it explained a lot of things. YouTube - Herodotus = A Liar: Truth Behind 300 & American connection ps. Sorry admins, forgot how to use media tags.
  12. ali_karimi

In Search of Cyrus the Great

Hi guys, With the movie 300 out and all the controversy surrounding it, I got more interested in the history of Persia. I started trying to find videos of Xerxes and Darius and when I was searching for videos of Cyrus, I found something that I think will interest a lot of people. Spenta...
  13. ali_karimi

Pump-Up Music

Before soccer games and dodgeball games at school, I like to use music to get me focused and pumped up for the game ahead. I was wondering whether any of you guys like to do this. What is YOUR pump-up song. Any other suggestions for great pump-up songs? My favourite pump up song is Right Here...
  14. ali_karimi

Iran vs. USA Documentary

Hi guys, I don't know whether this has been posted before, but I found this documentary on a tour of the USA that the Team Melli did in 2000 (I think), I thought it was a very good insight. YouTube - Iran Vs USA Documentary (Soccer Match in L.A) ps. Sorry admins, no idea how to use media tags.
  15. ali_karimi

Nami song

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has the songs Nazanin and Nemisheh Khamoush by Nami that they could send me. Thanks a lot
  16. ali_karimi

Windows Vista Installing

Hey guys, I was thinking about buying the new Windows, seeing how there is no adequate crack for the pirated versions. But I was wondering something. Let's say that you bought one Premium version and installed it on your computer at home, activated and everything. Can you then go and install it...
  17. ali_karimi

Harry Potter

Hello all, I've always wondered this about you guys. I'm a big fan of the Harry Potter series, and I was wondering if anyone else is a big reader of the books. What are your thoughts on what is going to happen in future books. Share some theories.
  18. ali_karimi

Toronto FC sign Eskandarian

Looks like the new Toronto MLS expansion team have signed Eskandarian. http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/news_story/?ID=189382&hubname=soccer TORONTO (CP) - Toronto FC picked up some firepower Friday by acquiring forward Alecko Eskandarian from DC United. The expansion MLS team gave up what's called...
  19. ali_karimi

BIG COMPUTER PROBLEM, PLEASE HELP!!

Hey guys, Last night all my USB drives on my computer have stopped working and I have no idea what to do. It won't read my iPod, my external DVD writer, it won't even read my cordless keyboard and mouse. There seems to be power to the USB ports because it charges my iPod but it won't read it or...
  20. ali_karimi

Top Gear Football

I was just watching Top Gear, and they had a bit where they play soccer with cars, so I got the clip off YouTube. I gotta say, this is one of the sweetest things I have seen. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tySJwEnqQQQ