Search results

1. A

I have only one thing to say to Ms. Clinton:

Saudi Arabia. Are you a hypocrite?
  2. A

Better late than never...

Is it possible that one day we will see assholes like ali, mahmoud, jafari radan, naghdi,......................................................................I SAY YES. If humanity could defeat Hitler then yes. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13561407
  3. A

Mellat vs Hokumat

I found this pretty funny. http://news.gooya.com/politics/archives/2011/05/122359.php
  4. A

Iran may boycott the 2012 London Olympics!!!!!

You sure got a dirty mind dude. Looool.
  5. A

Iran may boycott the 2012 London Olympics!!!!!

Let us look at this in an impartial way. As far as I am concerned, Hezbollah and Zionism are two sides of the same evil coin. But really, why the dot in the logo? I must say the idiots actually have a valid point. And to those who are going to start to call me names and bla bla bla, I already...
  6. A

On the other hand, what if....

What if the leaders of the green movement do what good politicians usually do and that is change colors. Let's say they repent and admit they were misled and wrong. Go and kiss Khamenei's hand before he chokes, before someone more evil takes over. Then, they may be welcome by the establishment...
  7. A

I don't understand why are Greens being so slow

My dear hamvatans, I know that all of us have the best intentions for our beloved homeland in mind, but I think the real answer lies in Footballirani's excellent post from yesterday ie. the article by this guy Ali Reza Eshraghi. I have been living in Iran since about seven years now. This is...
  8. A

تظاهرات روز یکشنبه اول اسفندماه

Hi Everybody, I just got back from my little escursion. I entered Tajrish from Jafarabad@6:49 AM. Before that, Tandis was crowded and normal. I entered valiasr and noticed that the aforementioned luxury car dealer was now open. As far as the Banks, only melli shobe Bagh Ferdows was open...
  9. A

Hi everybody, I am going to take off for tajrish in a few minutes to see what's going on. If anybody has any specific questions or matters that I should look up or out for, let me know in the next few minutes. God willing, I will be back in about an hour to let you know what was going on.
  10. A

Lol@Bench warmer. Be afraid! I may be on the payroll now. Agha Ramin, driving north through the northern most part of valiasr everything was normal. What was eye catching for me was that the Banks were open and some luxury stores were closed and shut with heavy metal curtains (like the car...
  11. A

Yes aziz. For the most part everything in and around Tajrish was for the most part normal except the presence of riot police. I think it is still early for Tajrish.
  12. A

Hi all. I just got home. My route took me north from Parkway via valiasr towards Tajrish. Everything looked normal still at 4:30 PM although alot of stores were either shut or in the process. The Banks were all open (I guess because of Yaraneha being deposited today). Tajrish was also pretty...
  13. A

I was having a really crappy day and then I got this...

Amazing how something really funny can change your mood, day.......... http://www.onmvoice.com/play.php?a=37477
  14. A

Clever suggestion regarding the Persian Gulf

‫يکي از هم ميهنان در پيشنهادي جالب با توجه به مسائل اخير پيش آمده نوشت: چرا اسم خيابان ظفر را به "خليج فارس" عوض نمي کنند تا امارات مجبور شود براي آدرس سفارتش از اين اسم استفاده کند ؟ در ضمن يه بخشنامه هم به پست بدهند که هر نامه اي به اين آدرس بود اگر اسم خليج فارس را ننوشته بود با ذکر... علت...
  15. A

ایران از واردات بنزین خودکفا شد

Iran could increase its gasoline production and be independent of gasoline imports whenever it wanted to. It just needed to stop adding certain additives which increase the octane levels in the gasoline. So yes they may have done it but at the long term cost of ruining the cars' engines and the...
  16. A

Help!

Any body in Iran who is interested, please send me a PM. That is the best I came up with.
  17. A

Help!

Ramin jan, can you elaborate? #8?
  18. A

Help!

I originally posted this in the general forum but there was no response so I'll do it here just in case. I have come across a very simple way to access ISP Forums without a filtershekan and therefore with high speed and wanted to share it with other members in Iran. But naturally, I don't...
  19. A

احمد جنتی در زمان بوسيدن دست شهبانو فرح په&#16

Zob Ahan jan, you right. It must be the guy kissing the hand but his face is not really visible enough.