Search results

1. A

I have only one thing to say to Ms. Clinton:

Saudi Arabia. Are you a hypocrite?
  2. A

Better late than never...

Is it possible that one day we will see assholes like ali, mahmoud, jafari radan, naghdi,......................................................................I SAY YES. If humanity could defeat Hitler then yes. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13561407
  3. A

Mellat vs Hokumat

I found this pretty funny. http://news.gooya.com/politics/archives/2011/05/122359.php
  4. A

On the other hand, what if....

What if the leaders of the green movement do what good politicians usually do and that is change colors. Let's say they repent and admit they were misled and wrong. Go and kiss Khamenei's hand before he chokes, before someone more evil takes over. Then, they may be welcome by the establishment...
  5. A

I was having a really crappy day and then I got this...

Amazing how something really funny can change your mood, day.......... http://www.onmvoice.com/play.php?a=37477
  6. A

Clever suggestion regarding the Persian Gulf

‫يکي از هم ميهنان در پيشنهادي جالب با توجه به مسائل اخير پيش آمده نوشت: چرا اسم خيابان ظفر را به "خليج فارس" عوض نمي کنند تا امارات مجبور شود براي آدرس سفارتش از اين اسم استفاده کند ؟ در ضمن يه بخشنامه هم به پست بدهند که هر نامه اي به اين آدرس بود اگر اسم خليج فارس را ننوشته بود با ذکر... علت...
  7. A

Help!

I originally posted this in the general forum but there was no response so I'll do it here just in case. I have come across a very simple way to access ISP Forums without a filtershekan and therefore with high speed and wanted to share it with other members in Iran. But naturally, I don't...
  8. A

احمد جنتی در زمان بوسيدن دست شهبانو فرح په&#16

اون وقت اين به اصطلاح آيت ا... مياد امام جمعه تهران ميشه بر عليه بي حجابي و بي ديني حرف ميزنه هر جا رسیده تملغ گفته و چاپلوسی كرده حالا واسه ما خطبه ميگه بیخود نیست که از قدیم میگن: مخور صائب فریب فضل از عمامه ی زاهد که در گنبد ز بی مغزی صدا بسیار می پیچد
  9. A

Help!

I have come across a very simple way to access ISP Forums without a filtershekan and therefore with high speed and wanted to share it with other members in Iran. But naturally, I don't want to give it away to our resident sandiskhors or ones monitoring in Iran. What do you good people suggest?
  10. A

Evil, Cold, Darkness

Did God create everything that exists? Does evil exist? Did God create evil? A University professor at a well known institution of higher learning challenged his students with this question. "Did God create everything that exists?" A student bravely replied, "Yes he did!" "God created...
  11. A

I am off to namaz jomeh...

But I know I will be disappointed. This is what 's going to happen. Rafsanjani will come out and say, ok people, there have been major problems but for the sake of the system, let us all calm down. Everything will take time to sort out. You have shown your discontent by your actions but now is...
  12. A

Every morning I wake up.....

and notice how things are going back to normal. The streets are normal, the people are going about their lives and I get depressed thinking: this was it? all of this for nohing? All the hope? All the suffering? All the excitement? For nothing? Everything died down so fast? SAD? NOOOT. Why...
  13. A

Rezai jumps ship

I just heard from IRIB and CNN. Rezai has formally withdrawn his complaint. Was he forced? Is he a traitor? No matter what, this really sucks.
  14. A

Disturbing

I just got a very disturbing call from my cousin. He is an old hezbollahi who has changed his ways. He lives in jeyhoon near the mosque that was burnt. Although he is no longer with these bastards, he is religious and goes to mosque and other gatherings. He told me that he got a call from an old...
  15. A

I just got paranoid!

I am not very tech savvy and I just got paranoid since I've been pretty open in my posts. Is there anyway I can be traced here. Should I be more carefull?
  16. A

Finally arrived this morning.

After having to spend an extra night in Germany because of missing my connection, I finally arrived in Iran. By the time I got home it was 6 am. The route was calm but lots of trash and signs of activities. I will go to bed now to be nice and fresh for tonight. The taxi driver was telling me...
  17. A

I hope I wo'nt regret my decision...

I have been visiting North America since 3 weeks and I am currently at the Vancouver airport waiting to start my trip back to Iran. My family and friends here all urged me to cancel but I decided to go ahead. What do you guys think? I will ofcourse try to post once I am there.
  18. A

Desperate in Las Vegas!

Can anybody please help me find a place to watch the game in Vegas. I am so p...ed off at myself for coming to this place during this particular weekend. What was I thinking?