Search results

1. Pasargad

Warning! Bahrain

There is a political war going on between Iran and Bahrain since last wednsday then Kayhan Newspaper's responsible Shariatmadari who is Khameneis own representative claimed in an article that Bahrain belongs to Iran and should rejoin the country as a province again. This made the whole region...
  2. Pasargad

PFDC people here

Many would agree with me that the reason most of us are here and love ISP is because of the people posting here. We might disagree with eachother in many issues but in the long term we respect eachother and discuss things in a correct way. The other reason without any doubt is the moderators and...
  3. Pasargad

خروج مس کرمان از لیگ برتر

چهار تیم جدید تقاضانامه خود را برای ورود به لیگ برتر به پروفسور حضرت علی آبادی رئیس سازمان تربیت بدنی ومغزی ارسال کردند قاشق چنگال چالوس٫ شورت و کورست اهواز٫ بیضه بند سازی کرج و نوار بهداشتی قوچان خواهان حضور فوری خود در لیگ برتر شدند در ضمن تیم مس کرمان قبل از دیدار با پرسپولیس و شکست حتمی...
  4. Pasargad

الاغی به نام قلعه نوئی از طویله فدراسيون ج&#15

الاغی به نام قلعه نوئی از طویله فدراسيون جديد امروز روز مافیای فوتبال ايران هست. آیا کسی شک داره؟ مگر همين علی آبادی و دوستان نبودند که در جنگ قدرتشان با گروه دادکان در آلمان فوتبال ايران رو فدا کردند ؟ آره شما پيروز شدید و خیال می کنید تا ابد در همین مکان خواهيد بود. آیا احتیاج به...
  5. Pasargad

What we did to Ivic is ...

Those of you who saw Zahab's show and the film about Ivic must feel the same as I did. I was really ashamed. According to Ivic they send a military guy to the camp with Talebi and told him to leave .... They also offered him that his Croate assistants ccould stay with the team, but not him...
  6. Pasargad

بالاتر از سياهى رنگى نيست

اصلاً مهم نيست كه سرمربى مكزيك پس از مراسم قرعه كشى پيغام هاى تبريك متعددى را از طرف بازيكنان و مربيان مكزيكى دريافت كرده است. براى فوتبالى كه از آخرين قهرمانى اش در آسيا (در جام ملت ها) ۳۰ سال مى گذرد و سرمربى تيم ملى اش هم گروهى با قطر، اردن و لائوس را هم مشكل مى داند، حتى اهميتى ندارد كه...
  7. Pasargad

IFF will start next season IPL with new teams lol

According to very reliable sources, IFF will start the next IPL season with these teams : شورت و کرست اهواز فرغون سازی تبريز نيروی محرکه رشت شهيد قلی زاده اراک نوار بهداشتی شوشتر توالت فرنگی تهران بيضه بند سازی کرج آجيل خورون نوشهر استقلال پرسپوليس قاشق چنگال چالوس بوگير مبارکه اصفهان کله پاچه...
  8. Pasargad

آقای خيابانی دست از سر فوتبال ايران بردار

<div lang="FA" dir="RTL">آقای خيابانی دست از سر فوتبال ايران بردار بارها وبارها جناب آقای خيابانی در گزارش بازی ايران و مقدونيه با کنايه های بيمعنی خود نشان داد که هنوز مافيای فوتبال ايران با تمامی وجود در تکاپوی عوض کردن مربی تيم ملی و نابودی فوتبال ايران است. شايد بپرسيد اين مافيا کيست و...
  9. Pasargad

IRAN-KSA canceled

http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=217122
  10. Pasargad

What worries me is ....

I am pretty confident about our team and bacheha BUT somehow I am little worried about some issues before the game tomorrow. 1. We all remember what happened last time when koreans were in Tehran withh that bomb exploding in front of that korean player and they did refuse to continue the game...
  11. Pasargad

Happy Noruz to all of you

نوروزتان پيروز و اميدوارم سالی پر از شادی و پيروزی داشته باشيد
  12. Pasargad

Please calm down and see the positive...

I agree that this was one of Team e Melli's worst performance in many years BUT we must look forward and try to learn something from this game. We must also look at the few positive signs in this game. I don't understand some of people here. There are still 5 games to go and nothing is clear...
  13. Pasargad

Listen to an interview with Bahraini fan

Tavajoh Tavajoh Even Bahraini fans are optimistic about the game. One reporter who is living in Sweden has done an interview with a Bahraini fan. he did call the guy in Bahrain. Listen to the interview here If u can't open it in your browser then right click and choose "Save target as"...
  14. Pasargad

Iran's lineup on wednesday

I guess (almost sure) that Branko will come with this line up on wednsday: Jag tror att Branko ställer upp med detta lag: ----------------Mirzapour------------- Kaebi-----Yahya-----Rezaei------Nosrati ----------------Nekounam-------------- ---Mahdavikia----Navidkia------Zandi(Mobali)--...
  15. Pasargad

Kaebi and our defence

Doostan In my point of view there are some concerning things in our team during the campaign to making it to the WC 2006: Our central defence with Yahya is a real concern in my eyes. Sometimes he can act really nonchalant in the defence. Specially during the times Branko move his position to...
  16. Pasargad

We all remember that dark day...

We all remember that dark day in Manama 4 years ago. No matter how proud we are of Team e Melli, there are times we feel disappointment and get broken-hearted. Even the referee of that game said in an interview that was the strangest game he ever experieced during his whole career !! When...