Search results

1. A

Eyvalla Nosrati!!!!

Man nosrati played great today, he deserves to be in TM. but roodbarian!!???!?! cmon that guy suuucks. keep mirza in the goal plllzzz
  2. A

When does the game start??

Dude its 6:30! anyone knows when the game will startt????
  3. A

Iran vs Macedonia my analysis

I know this is late but after watching the game over and over i noticed that the game was not branco's fault but ours. I realized that when we had our regular tm starters in the game that we played a much more acurate and paced game. Even though Macedonia was playing sufficating defence and...
  4. A

What About The LG Cup?

Are we still having the LG cup?
  5. A

How can i watch the game tomorow HELP.

can i watch the game for free on the internet tomrow? soeone pease help me thanks
  6. A

WHERE IS THE COMPETITION IN TM??

guys i come home everyday from my soccer practice and i am paranoyed if i performed good or bad at practice against other ppl who are playin my position.. this reminded me of the pictures of tm practice in iran..(remember where they were goofing around?) I think the biggest problem with tm is...
  7. A

Karimi moves gettin predictable?

I have been paying close attention to TM's games and i have really focused on karimi and i have noticed that hes dribbling skills are getting old. Karimi's specialty is to fake to the left and go to the right, this works great at first but ive noticed when defenders play physical he isnt as...
  8. A

i know this is unrelated, but we have a basiji dahati for president

I just hope our team wins some games so the people can go to the streets and show their anger towards this fuked up election results
  9. A

GUYS I NEED HELP WITH COOLSTREAM!!PLEASE HELP

how come there is no sound on cool stream and what channel is the game on tomorow??? please help me..Im skipping an important day of summer school just to see this game the only problem i have is that im trying to use cool stream and I am not sure if it will work or not. The last thing i want is...
  10. A

Im A New Member!!

Hey guys im a new member so just interducing myslef.
  11. A

New Member!!

hey hows it going evryone im a new member here, i jus wanted to interduce myself..