Search results

1. Shabdeez

Any Iranian Soccer Scouts I can contact?

Anyone knows of any Professional (Iranian) Soccer Scouts I can contact?
  2. Shabdeez

Sleeping Defenders - vs. Bahrainis

Look at Bahrain's Goal - you will see two groups of players in the penalty box. Right by the 18 meter line there are 8 Persian Players defending 1 Arab, and then in front of the Goal Mouth there are 5 Arabs attacking and 2 Iranians defending. Please tell me what is wrong with this picture...
  3. Shabdeez

Play KARIMI on top as Striker

Karimi is technical and can kill defenders in the box. Afshin Ghotbi is not listening to me.
  4. Shabdeez

Feraydon Zandi

He is one of our main players my friends AND Ghotbi showed his depth of knowledge and wisdom by inviting him. Zandi got screwed by his German Soccer Club (name?) for playing for his Mother-land. He is an amazing attacking midfielder and can be a playmaker as well. Karimi MUST play...
  5. Shabdeez

Who is the TM coach now?

Who is the TM coach now?
  6. Shabdeez

IMAM ALI daei proved himself again ..

IMAM ALI daei proved himself that he is exactly what we thaought of him as a forward. He holds the WORLD record for the higfhest number of goals - he scored 15 goals and another occasion 12 goals against "Olaaghestaan" and "ghoorbaaghestaan." His MOM is probably proud of him since SHE does...
  7. Shabdeez

Striker to finish the job

Unfortunately, we do not have the striker to finish the job for the team. The team that played on Saturday was doing a good job of controling the ball and passing tha ball BETWEEN DEFENDERS and MIDFIELDERS. When it came to connectig to our "FORWARDS" (as far as I am concerned, they are not...
  8. Shabdeez

: "Shah (IMAM ALI daei) Baaya Bera"

Get rid off this "IMAM ALI daei" - what the hell are we doing? The loss to Arab-haaye Malakh Khoor is a Major disgrace for all Persians my friends. We should go in the soccer field and DESTROY these Arab baxxards.
  9. Shabdeez

Nekounam - A world-class player

He is a WORLD CLASS Player - I mentioned it in 2002 when he was not that well known. (I got the Javad Nekounam's last name mixed up with Kazemian at the time that I posted). I still think Nekounam is a BETTER attacking midfielder than Defensive midfielder. He still needs to put...
  10. Shabdeez

I hate to spread the BAD NEWS ...

My Dear friends, There is no STYLE of play in Team Meli. Everybody is just running after the ball and kicking it around just like a 7-year-old kid and I AM NOT KIDDING. What the HELL happened to us? I did not know that Bagheri is still ALIVE - I saw that he was still ALIVE & KICKING...
  11. Shabdeez

What happened to Javad (?) Kaviani?

He was a great midfielder - he got some Mullah's angry for being at a perty? That was the end of his soccer career?
  12. Shabdeez

Imaam Daei as a coach?

Surprisingly, I think Imaam Daei is going to do real well as TM coach. I hope he does not mess up this great opportunity to CLEAN UP the mess he left behind towards the end of his career as a soccer player.
  13. Shabdeez

Imaam Hashemian is becoming another Imaam Daei

What is wrong with this guy - he can't finish, he doesn't have a good touch on the ball, and he complaints at everyone to place the Ball RIGHT on his foot the same way Imaam Daei was complaining to receive the ball right on his HEAD in front of the goal "taa toopo GHELESH bedeh toyeh goal."...
  14. Shabdeez

Soccer Moves

What do you soccer experts think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDkxvKoF24
  15. Shabdeez

What was wrong?

Unfortunately, I did not watch the Syria game. I like the idea of a playing Iranian soccer players from the IPL teams - we "should" have see an Iranian style of play, I HOPE. If not, the coach needs to keep everybody focuse and develop the team to be and play the "Iranian" style of soccer...
  16. Shabdeez

My APPOLOGIES to Kaabi (no Sooraakh)

What a performance he had against Portugal with the exception of kicking FIGO in the face (Nasty).
  17. Shabdeez

Formation against Portugal.

I think "Drunko" should place Hashemian as an ATTACKING midfielder and Place Enayati and Sepahan's Striker (name?) up from as our 2 srikers. Keep Karimi, Mahdavikia, and Zandi/Nekunam in the midfield with Hashemian as the attacking midfielders (3rd striker). Keep Rudbarian in the GOAL...
  18. Shabdeez

Mexico confirms Imaam Daei's comments

Mexican defenders confirmed that Imaam Daei actually did his job well as Imaam Daei stated in his interview. Imaam Daei stated that his job was to DISTRACT the Mexican defenders. Mexican defenders told the reporters that they were really distracted by Imaam Daei because during the game he was...
  19. Shabdeez

Imaam daei AHMAGH.

What a SOB this guy is. He is DRIVING me fu..ing up the wall. He is harming IRAN, he is taking opportunity from our young players to make MILLIONS with foreign clubs, he is SIMPLY a SELFISH WORTHLESS SOB MF. I am SORRY but HE IS WHAT HE proves to all of us to BE - a SOB MF.
  20. Shabdeez

IMAAM Daei GHOLDOR thank you for

having back injury and giving the WHOLE Iranian NATION a BIG BREAK. Go home and DO NOT come back PLEASE. Get lost.