1. P

My article in iranian.com

http://www.iranian.com/main/2008/freedom-hate-speech
  2. P

General Parsaian PLEASE check your PM

I have very important help I need.
  3. P

My new article...Islam bashing

Hey people...you want to become famous and get attention? Well, it seems that the easiest way to fame in 2008 is Islam bashing. Recent attempts at fear mongering, hate, and uneducated characterizations of Islam include the newly released Dutch films "Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about...
  4. P

Getting fame and attention by offending Muslims is a business

A secular commentator recently pointed out how every "oghdei" who wants to gain fame can simply generalize Muslims and make negative and offensive comments in order to become famous. Shameful on the part of such weak people who seek that sort of attention by trying to increase and point out...
  5. P

Dancing Persian to Serbian Music

YouTube - dancing Persian to Serbian music
  6. P

If you met some girl online and she tells u straight up...

...that she doesn't see chemistry between you two; and it's time to pay for the bill and take her home like a good guy that you are: 1. Would you pay for all of the bill, take her home, and just be friends? 2. Would you pay for your share of the food, and be friends? 3. Would you leave and...
  7. P

Iran against Brazil in two days...world futsal championships!

WIll it be on IRIB? it's 7 kuala lampur time...which is what time in Eastern time zone??
  8. P

Excellent Peace vision: "We will think of Israelis as Arab Jews"

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3496543,00.html Of course the best way is to start thinking on human terms instead of Arab, Ajam, Muslim, Christian, Jew. but this is a good beginning
  9. P

The only way to fight money hungry corprations and technology: NO MORE CHILD BIRTH

Now don't get me wrong. I love children with all of my heart. I have a childish cute face myself and I always am the person who gets stared at by little babies who smile at me. BUT... Life has turned into a constant struggle. People want to step on each other's throats to meet their wants...
  10. P

general please check ur pM

11. P

Karimi not play first half...Navidkia benched: NO INJURIES WERE INVOLVED

Apparently Bonacic had a problem with these two players. This is why they didn't play against Es. Ahvaz either. It's a shame that a coach benched his best players resulting in a lost to an average team like Urawa. Sepahan lost a golden opportunity...
  12. P

to ISP admin: Is it possible to delete one's account from ISP??

Hey is such a thing possible?
  13. P

Sepahan was better...but lost: let's forget football and stick to what we're good at

What's the point of supporting Iranian teams...the only one who made Iranian football exciting was Khodadad Azizi, cause u could always expect him to save us. In fact, Iranian football is all about saviours; let's invest in sports that we actually have a chance for progess. Volleyball...
  14. P

funny Maz Jobrani Happy birthday

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5pnXGJvNAls
  15. P

Danger: Arab leagues becomingt he shooting board for Iranian boards...$$$ loss

Iranian players have better chance for Europe in Arab countries: this is dangerous. in recent interviews by Mobali and other players in Arab leagues...they seem more hopeful about going to Europe. This shows that in fact, these poor quality leagues in arab countries have replaced our teams...
  16. P

my new favourite movie: Sono McLovin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czIi_VsAnTo&feature=related
  17. P

GPA: 3.4; LSAT: 144; no degree from 126 credits: LAW SCHOOL????

I was wondering if it is possible for me to go to a 3rd or 4th tier law school. All I want is to be a lawyer...can anyone give me some law school names that I can apply to? any advice? will I be able to work if I go to a 4th tier school? I think all that matters is the license.
  18. P

Islamic Republic government: represents a time when u look at the mirror...

I don't understand these nationalistic people on satellite TV and all over Iranian community who have this great fallacy about how our people "deserve more" or "deserve better" than the Islamic Republic government. A recent book, "Jame-shenasi Khodemooni" disiphers some of the greatest Iranian...
  19. P

I have just found the best way to describe the concept of love to any Irani

Remember when Iran beat Australia... That is when u experience pure love...it's pure joy and apprecation of life that leads u to look at everyone:
  20. P

Iran, top 10 countries...marriage rate

No wonder it sucks to go to Iranian clubs...all the chicks are in stupid relationships; 10 out of 1000 Iranians is a natural dahati: World Top 10 - Countries by Highest Marriage Rates CountryMarriages per 1000 Per AnnumAntigua &...