Search results

1. Mr Thick

What is your personality type?

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp I am an ISTP apparently. What type are you?
  2. Mr Thick

4 shanbeh soori, what do you predict?

Was wondering what you guys think will happen (realistically) as 4 shanbeh soori is traditionally a "too dahani" to IR. This year will obviously be of special importance and will be both dangerous and intriguing. i think Aklil soranj will be sought after this year instead of the more typical...
  3. Mr Thick

Iran members - about road blocks in tehran

hi guys, have you also seen the huge number of road blocks? there are road blocks every 200/300 metres here in my area, is it the same everywhere?
  4. Mr Thick

ISP filtering issue in Iran

Would appreciate an update on the issue, thanks.
  5. Mr Thick

Help on XP Genuine Advantage nag on login

Hi guys, I know how to get rid of the notification in the tray...just cant get how i can get rid of the login "resolve later" issue. Any help would be appreciated..as long as my system can boot up and work afterwards :) btw, legitcontrol ver: 1.9.9.1
  6. Mr Thick

Regarding Neda's death

My closest friend who also lives in Amirabad says he witnessed the whole event....two basijis on bikes...the one sitting behind made the shot and saw some people saw him and ran off into a church to hide the gun, people got the bike rider...beat the shit out of him, gave him to the police...
  7. Mr Thick

My View on what will happen in the next 6 mths

Hi friends, Thank you all for your support during the past 10 days or so for the members in Iran, its great to know someone else somewhere had our backs in a way. What i can say from what im hearing from my informed ettelaat friends (who are for real) is that we will see this whole thing die...
  8. Mr Thick

Saturday, 20th June protests

Azizan, what is the latest for saturday 20th June protests after Ali geda's speech? At this stage i think it is clear that there will be blood, things are entering a new stage and Saturday will be a clear representative of what is to come in the next week. === ISP please take extra precaution...
  9. Mr Thick

Help,Connecting Dlink WAP to Dlink adsl router

Hi guys/gals, Im on a adsl connection via my dlink ADSL2+ ROUTER (DSL-2540T) and am trying to connect my dlink wap (dwl-2100ap) to it....ive connected the wap via the cable to one of the ports in the router (port 4) however i cannot seem to connect to the wap in anyway.. i tried changing my ip...
  10. Mr Thick

Question on early 90's synthethizer music

Hi guys/gals, I have a odd question, i remember having a tape in the early 90's around 90 or 91 which was just synthethizer music, no vocals..its quite famous but nowadays as its out of fashion so to speak i cant even find anything on google or anywhere....It was quite famous in the UK at that...
  11. Mr Thick

Want to download Iranian songs - mainstream music

Hi guys/gals, Im looking to download some Iranian songs, as in the the new Ebi songs with bache khoshgelha, gogoosh and other mainstream music...i dont mind if its via torrents or rapidshare or whatever...i tried persianhub but i cant seem to find anything useful there...any good...
  12. Mr Thick

xbox-ps3 owners - some questions!

Hi guys, Was thinking of getting the xbox 360 or a PS3 - ive always been a pc guy and always get the latest hardware each year but was thinking of getting something mobile for the holidays and when my mates drop over... Which is better....! Im in Iran currently so would need to consider some...
  13. Mr Thick

Firefox problem

Hi guys/gals, From yesterday firefox is constantly refreshing the page i am viewing - most of them anyway inluding this forum and all other forums. I tried installing firefox 3 but it still does the same thing and am now using IE which is painful. Any help would be appreciated.
  14. Mr Thick

Express your disgust with IFF here

I am just disgusted with IFF and how they have kept this whole play going on..CHAND VAGHTE KE MARO *IR kardand ba een maskhare baziashoon. Seriously their incompetence reminds me of the way the zimbabwe government is handling their economy. I am just so ***** p****D off right now.
  15. Mr Thick

Farah Pahlavi is dead

I guess our generation is not so connected with the monarchy of those days, but we know it sure as hell was better than this *hit we have for a government so R.I.P http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8607150229 به گزارش خبرنگار فارس، فرح كه به همراه خانواده...
  16. Mr Thick

Rafsenjani is now new head of "Majles Khobregan"

http://english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8606130448 Rafsanjani received 41 votes to become head of the Assembly of Experts, a body of 86 senior clerics charged with monitoring Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and choosing his successor. The former president defeated Ayatollah Ahmad...
  17. Mr Thick

Satellite crackdown - raided our apartment today

Well i was on my way to the office and guess what there were five "YEGAN EMDAD" police at the door running up to the roof. They had a big Lock cutter and gave us 5 min to open the door or they would cut it open. Crushed our dishes, put all the LNB's in a plastic bag...gave us a form to confirm...
  18. Mr Thick

Whats going on with Ando?

I watched the bolton-reading match and Ando wasnt even in the sub list. Whats going on with him any serious news around?
  19. Mr Thick

Demonoid invite request

Hey ppl, is anyone a member at demonoid (torrent site)...if yes i would really appreciate an invite code for membership, thanks a lot!
  20. Mr Thick

Petrol is officially rationed...

From 12.00 A.M tonight, meaning wednesday morning each car will have only 100 litres per month with their smart card...If you use over your quote you will be charged over 500 tomans (speculated at 650 per litre). For the time being though petrol will not be sold with the intl market price...