Search results

1. Depeche Mode

Tajikistan: Where the Swastika Is Welcome

Ostad, please do scan them if you get a chance.
  2. Depeche Mode

Tajikistan: Where the Swastika Is Welcome

Quite interesting. Thanks for posting it.
  3. Depeche Mode

For once a book on PERSIA, Tom Holland's new book : 'PERSIAN FIRE'

Thanks for the info Money. I will be looking for it.
  4. Depeche Mode

My Impressions of Iran

If your definition of 'going forward' involves shoving religious fascism down people's throat while a bunch of incompetent imbeciles turn the country into New Bangladesh, then I agree with you. Otherwise, you're so off track the discussion is almost pointless.
  5. Depeche Mode

My Impressions of Iran

Do me a favor kid. When you're trying to justify a regime that has turned a country into a 7th century arabian hellhole, come up with something other than 'ignorant' to call others. Because when it comes to throwing stones, you don't even live in a glass house. You're standing butt naked in the...
  6. Depeche Mode

My Impressions of Iran

ohhh get off it!! Don't get all high and mighty and preach about 'ignorance' just because there are those of us who would prefer that their country is NOT ruled by a bunch of braindead fanatics transplanted from 7th century Arabia! I don't need ken to educate me about the realities of Iran. I...
  7. Depeche Mode

R.I.P Sepehr> Please Sign this Petition

Come on Keyvan. There is no way the murderer could have been black. It must be some conspiracy by the racist cops. Come to think of it, It's all IV's fault! I still can't believe those racist bastards said Ronaldinho looks like a rabbit!
  8. Depeche Mode

Final nail in the coffin: Only 2 friendlies before WC!!

The Charlatan has outdone himself this time! Before the Korea match, there was talk of 10 friendlies with even more to be arranged. He goes to Korea, gets his a$$ kicked, and all the sudden remembers that the Asian Cup Qualifiers start in 2006 and because of that we can only play Togo and El...