Search results

1. H

Afghanistan's first medal ever

Ruhollah Nikpay (with the very persian sounding surname and aftername) clinched the first afghan medal in taekwando. Gongratulations. http://results.beijing2008.cn/WRM/ENG/INF/TK/C75/TKM058000.shtml#TKM058401 :cheer-2: Good job. This means Afghanistan now joined the other club members such as...
  2. H

Proud of Andranik Teymourian

not only because he was the very best player of iran in the past two games, not only because he gave all power he got and played with all of his heart for the team, but also for a true iranian patriotism. I noticed that no one like him song the IRI anthem so loud, so genuin and so proud. Our...
  3. H

Some remarks on Islamic revolution II

There's no need of worrying about all those allegations and medial pressure put on Iran. As a matter of fact it's the opponents of a strong Iran who are promoting the new wave of the islamic revolution. To be the bad guy is not the worst thing and amerian and israeli policy makers are doing...
  4. H

Any statistics on iranian votes in diaspora?

I'm new in this site and wonder if there's any statistics about how many iranians abroad voted in different countries (i e western countries as well as countries with huge iranian inhabitants) and of course to whom the put their votes. By the way, what's your feeling/opinion about next round...