Search results

1. aminem3000

Satellite receiver

Hey guys my Satellite receiver broke and i need a new one before the games this month. i have no idea what kind of receiver i need to buy for the satellite. i was also wondering if a direct tv receiver would work for the iranian satellite thanks in advance ps. if i have this right, i need a FTA...
  2. aminem3000

Tattoo

So i was thinking about maybe getting a tattoo this year and i was wondering what you guys think are some of the ultimate Persian symbols
  3. aminem3000

Learning about the world through photography

oh and i just noticed you all using the term digital SLR.. what does that exactly mean
  4. aminem3000

thank you all for the help. yes im thinking of doing this as a hobby not as a profession. my budget is about 400 $. once again thanks for the help
  5. aminem3000

Hey guys. im just getting into photography and i know theres alot of you here that are amazing photographers.i was planning on starting with this camera and i wanted to get your feedback Canon PowerShot Pro Series S3 IS 6MP...
  6. aminem3000

Children books

hey guys i was looking at http://www.iranibook.com/ \website and i found a bunch of children books that i used to read when i was in iran.. its a great website and im sure it will bring back alot of memories. my favorite book used to be ghese haye mano babam and they seem to have all three...
  7. aminem3000

Sattelite reciever

hey guys. My sattelite reciever broke a couple of weeks ago and i was wondering if anyone could help me in buying one. i dont know anything abouy recievers and i was wondering if anyone knows which recievers are compatible for me . I live in the US . thanks in advance
  8. aminem3000

WAFF Championship

hey guys i just had a question about the WAFF Championship.. so is the tm going to use all the main players or are these matches not very important thanx
  9. aminem3000

looking for an Iranian TM wallpaper

hey guys im looking for a TM wallpaper that has eveyones picture in it.. i found a bunch but they are low quality so when i put on my background the picture is pixilated. :wallbash2: appriciate it guys:--party:
  10. aminem3000

Finally got my TM Jersey

Well i asked my aunt to buy me a tm Puma jersey from Eskan and she finally did.:bday: :friends: im really excited becuase they wont come out in the US untill late in june. my aunt said that they didnt have any large and they said that they are not importing them to Iran anymore..... i dont know...
  11. aminem3000

iran vs china asian cup 2004

hey i was just lookin at a couple of pictures from asian cup 2004 .i didnt watch the game against china but i was wondering if someone could explain what exacly happened because i heared that golmohamadi did something stupid during penalty shootout and we lost becuase of that. thanks. if anyone...
  12. aminem3000

farshid karimi and bagheri in team meli

according to rooznameye entekhab farshid karimi and karim bagheri have been invited to team meli. i donno how to feel about this. it should be interesting since we havent seen bagheri in a tm jersey for a while heres the source http://www.tik.ir/display/?ID=18379&page=1 ۲۵ فروردین ماه...
  13. aminem3000

Winning Eleven 9 VS Fifa 06

hey i actually want to buy one of these games today for PS2 and i was wondering if any one these games has iran in its teams. ( for PS2). Which one do u guys think is better thanks in advance
  14. aminem3000

Aslanian?

has anyone heared of this guy? my frineds always talk about how good this guy is and i have no idea who he is. anyone got any info or videos on this guy thanks