Search results

1. navid007

Google offering free internet service

http://www.google.ca/tisp/index.html
  2. navid007

question about flying to iran !

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendation for plane tickets from toronto to isfahan ! My parents are planning to go to iran this summer and they are trying to find a flight directly to isfahan since most of the relatives live there and want to skip moving all the luggage twice. I know...
  3. navid007

a hamvatan getting pissed at driver behind him lol

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ec_1349027067
  4. navid007

Question for IT experts !

I was asked to come up with a solution to back up a server at work. It's not an actual server... it's a windows xp based computer which they are running a few internal websites on it. They use WAMP server which installs php and mysql ... it's not the best way of setting the server up, but I...
  5. navid007

Fifa 2012 !

For those who play fifa on PC, I found a website that sells it for $9 and you can play online ! If anyone is interested pm me and I'll send you the link. I don't know if we are allowed to post links here. P.S. I'm not affiliated with them in any way !
  6. navid007

Golden Globes 2012

Anyone has a link to watch golden globes online tonight ?!
  7. navid007

A Networking question for whoever is good at it !

I have a question for the networking experts in the forum ! I'm trying to set up a network for a small company, up to 10 computers are going to be connected with few printers... server is going to be running windows server 2008... I purchased a NetGrear switch, it's not a gigabit... it's a...
  8. navid007

ghere kamar !

shah fanar ke migan ine ha ! http://youtu.be/PtocvWhVagI?t=13m45s
  9. navid007

question for pouya about android phones !

agha pouya since you're an expert in android phones, I was wondering about how to make this phone display farsi websites ! I read your other thread about it, but I was wondering if it's safe to install custom roms on it. I got the galaxy s2 from bell and since i'm with rogers I managed to root...
  10. navid007

مسابقه دوستانه فوتبال –بارسلونا و ذوب آهن

is this for real !? http://ayandenews.com/news/33283/ زمان دقیق دیدار دوستانه ذوب آهن - بارسلونا؟! مسابقه دوستانه فوتبال –بارسلونا و ذوب آهن كه قرار است روز پنجشنبه هفته آینده برگزار شود، راس ساعت 20:30 از شبكه سوم سیما پخش می شود. مسابقه دوستانه فوتبال –بارسلونا و ذوب آهن هفته آینده...
  11. navid007

Blackberry , iPhone or Android ?!

I'm planning to change my phone and I'm stuck between blackberry torch, iphone 4 or a good android device ! I currently have blackberry 9700 and I like it and have been using bb phones for a while but it's getting a little boring ! I like iphone 4, but I don't like the limitations on ios ... but...
  12. navid007

invitation for balatarin

I was wondering if anyone is a member at balatarin.com and can send me an invitaion ! :pooya2: please ! Thanks in advance :) you can send it to marmulak@gmail.com
  13. navid007

My first youtube upload !

feeding birds at work !
  14. navid007

What do you call this ?!

mardtike bachebaz khejalat ham nemikeshe !!
  15. navid007

!حداد عادل در حال خرید لباس زنانه در لندن

عکس؛ حداد عادل در حال خرید لباس زنانه در لندن وبلاگ Freedom 4 persia زیارت قبول حاج آقا حال و احوال چطوره؟ چه سعادتی که شمارو در لندن در فروشگاه primark زیارت می***کنیم! چقدر این مانتو و روسری به حاج خانوم میاد ماشالله، حیف که تو ایران مجبورا چادر سرشون کنن! آخه ظاهراً مردای انگلیسی...
  16. navid007

this is how mahmood won the election ! must watch !

I'm not sure if it was posted befor...
  17. navid007

Amir Ghalenoi vs Mehran Modiri

18. navid007

baz begoo chera migin esteghlal soorakhe !!

that's scientific proof for you !
  19. navid007

13 bedar va mahmood

به مناسبت تقدیر از زحمات محمود احمدي نژاد در زمینه ورزش, روز 13 فروردین از به نام ایشان نام گزاری شد !
  20. navid007

از شهرام به محمود

ای قشنگتر از پریا ورزشگاه دیگه نریا تیمه ملیمون میرینه وقتی تورو میبینه