Search results

1. Farbakhsh

So confused

Someone please send me a link of the tie breaking rules. I get os many confliucting answers, on what results we need in order to goto play off. Do we need saudi to win or lose? Does it matter? So confused..
  2. Farbakhsh

WTF, where is Zandi and teymourian!

We need passionate players on TM. These are two of the most passionate national players we have and we don't have many (sad but true). To add to this, both are half Persian, yet they have shown more compassion and love for Iran, than any other TM player. And they pledge full loyalty to our land...
  3. Farbakhsh

Iran Home Games

How come we havent had the Azadi stadium packed at all lately? I understand that the japan iran game some people died, but come on they could at like fill the stadium up with 60% or 75% capacity. But its like dead empty mostly, lately... I think the fact of having 100,000 raging Persian...
  4. Farbakhsh

South Park made fun of persians!

Discuss.... I personally do not wear tons of hairgell and hair spray, and cologne.
  5. Farbakhsh

T.J. Houshmandzadeh had two touchdowns.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh September 24, 2006 PITTSBURGH (AP) -- He hated the eight months of exhausting rehabilitation, and the team that made him go through it. Carson Palmer didn't play the way he wanted against the team he dislikes the most, but the result couldn't have been more...
  6. Farbakhsh

After looking back on all the Ali Karimi videos...

After looking back on all the really cool videos of Ali Karimi's dribbling skills, its so sad, that he really hasnt got to show it off to the world at all! You like the one made by toofan and you just wish he would have schooled Figo and Ronaldo and he could of, but had a stupid injury, well...
  7. Farbakhsh

Next World Cup

I would say that now we will see Iran qualify for the world cup a lot more often. The question is what players from this world cup will we see again? Will we see Mahdavikia? Will we see Karimi? Zandi? This I wonder a lot...
  8. Farbakhsh

Zandi played Good!

They should have had Zandi start the match! He played very well for Iran, whent hey put him in. He has some good crosses and passes that could have turned the game around. He does not get enough credit he deserves. Why didnt they start him?
  9. Farbakhsh

USA vs. Latvia live updates

If USA can beat mexico so can Iran! WHo doesnt liek to see USA to win? 24:00- Latvia pushing hard on USA's deffence, score still tied at 0-0. Watching it on ESPN, right now.
  10. Farbakhsh

Iran vs Croatia channels?!

This sucks so bad, one hour before the game is sopposed to start, my IRIB channel on sattelite stops working! Are there any othere channels to watch the game on please tell me. Thanks so much.
  11. Farbakhsh

Kool looking pic of Mahdavikia

I just thought this pick looked kool...have you guys already seen it? PS: I hope this thread isnt to be considered spam
  12. Farbakhsh

DO any of you guys got tatoos?

Do any of you guys have tatoos? that would be cool to see what kind of tatoos iranians have. I dont have any but I want to get one of the Zoarostrain symbol like this guy: So yeah this forum is for showing off tatoos or talking about ones you want to get.
  13. Farbakhsh

How many iranians will be in the stadium?

Fan support is a important factor for any game and the world cup, and I was just wondering how many Iranians should we suspect to see cheering our TM on at the world cup for each game? 20,000? 40,000? less or more?
  14. Farbakhsh

Vote Karimi for POTM

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/en/fun...788f1c191f5466f
  15. Farbakhsh

Where was mahdavikia

Where was mahdavikia and razaie
  16. Farbakhsh

Karimi contract extended today?

DId Ali Karimi's contract get extended today? Isnt there soemthing in his contract about if he plays a certain amount of games, there is a automatic 1 year extension? Well i think it get extended today?
  17. Farbakhsh

Bayern Munich v FC Nurnberg

11:30 Bayern Munich v FC Nurnberg - LIVE Bundesliga '05/06 LIVE coverage of this Bundesliga clash from the Allianz Arena in Munich. The runaway league leaders will expect to pick up another three points at home to a struggling Nurnberg side. Kick off 11:30 ET.On Setanta Sports Hopefully Karimi...
  18. Farbakhsh

Hertha Berlin v Bayern Munich - Bundesliga '05/06

Anyone think that Karimi will play today? You can watch the game on Setanta Sports at 2:00pm live or at 9:00pm EASTERN.
  19. Farbakhsh

What time is the Bayern vs. hamburg Game today?

What time is the Bayern vs. hamburg Game today? Eastern?