Search results

1. TeamMeli

Weird football records that cannot be explained

And you guys thought I would post nonsense lol can we ban this spammer? Don't click on that link guys, it could be a virus.
  2. TeamMeli

Ok, corrections and recitations Yugoslavia did make it to two Semi-Finals in 1930 and 62 I did not know that part and in 54,58, 74 and 90, a quarter finals so it's not like they did nothing. Also, I believe they were sanctioned for the war in 94, if I am not mistaken. They also made it to the...
  3. TeamMeli

The Concert Hall Part Ii

Got a betrer version will post soon Version 2 Admin IEI jan could you please do me a favor and delete all of the posts before @LItalian keep that though delete everything in between I”Italiano and Yanni A Love For Life version 2. Merci
  4. TeamMeli

#1 weird football stat. Messi and CR7 do not have a single win vs Germany at the World Cup or Europ(for Ronaldo). I think Messi's might have one win against Bayern Munich but that is about it. #2 Die DDR aka East Germany in World Cup and Olympic competition will forever have a winning record of...
  5. TeamMeli

Happy Persian Gulf Day to everyone!

Lol when I was in the Navy, I would FORCE my Captain to say Persian Gulf. If anyone on that damn ship said, 'A***ian gulf, I would have been thrown in the brig for fighting Good thing nobody said A Gulf, when I was in the Navy. By the way many of you have visited the Persian gulf. I was IN the...
  6. TeamMeli

Technology Thread

I am not that clever :) I can't come up with a Japanese style of poetry lol I"ve only been to Japan once. Lol ya that was funny I forgot it was from 7 months ago. I was MIA for like 5 of those 7 months, just to be fair.
  7. TeamMeli

How to shut a Russian troll up

I am sure you heard this before 🇺🇸 sucks 🇷🇺 is great. If I had a chance, I would live there. Your response,” if Russia is so great why is it no American wants to live in 🇷🇺 but every Russian wants to live in 🇺🇸? No Russian has an answer, They might try to throw you off and say something...
  8. TeamMeli

Technology Thread

indon’t know what you are talking about I didn’t olagerise anything bro and I didn’t write that article I didn’t player ise anything I mentioned what a Haiku is what is your problem exactly? John 3:16 I have inner peace friend
  9. TeamMeli

Technology Thread

Rea lol t news new technology. In the year 2025, Lexus and Toyota Camry, will come out with AWD as an option. Can’t wait.
  10. TeamMeli

Majority of citizens in Israel want Netanyahu out

That’s interesting and I have a unique perspective on the current topic because my mentor happened to be from 🇮🇱 ,and my best friend Harrel Horowitz is the coolest Naval Officer you will ever meet. We still stay in touch and she is still in the Navy. I also know the other side because I have...
  11. TeamMeli

The Concert Hall Part Ii

How to learn Yanni in one day a love for life not perfect but remember one day . Give em two days and I will work out the minor kinks and jazz it up. Oh so I must say there was a little bit of a hiatus but three years ago I started heavily getting back in the Piano I think I’m even better...
  12. TeamMeli

The Concert Hall Part Ii

Guys side note I always question Synestia "piano players," if one thing Notice on the video you don't see their hands. If you see their hands then it is legit, which is always why I show my hands. You can play a simple version of any composition, then program a bunch of notes. With Syntestia...
  13. TeamMeli

The Concert Hall Part Ii

I WAS THERE! Yanni had a concert in Westwood and Shahdad Rohani was my OSTAD! He as able to give me, my mom, and my dad front row tickets. The coolest thing for me as a kid was, after the concert, I got to meet Yanni and his super cool Armenian violinist Sammy. Actually there was a good article...
  14. TeamMeli

Write the next few lines to this story

Ok let me clear it up great game right? So far nothing has been decided since the aggregate rule is gone . I would make one tweak for Bayern in the XI for Santiago Berambeu- That is hopefully De Light will be 100% and we can put him over Kim Min jae. He gave Madrid the tie with that silly...
  15. TeamMeli

The Concert Hall Part Ii

I love Yanni mate he is one of my favorites, as far as modern composers go. He also doesn't have a formal classical training in Vienna or period, he taught himself how to play by ear. He is also a wizard with digital pianos. He has some cool videos on how to integrate multiple digital pianos so...
  16. TeamMeli

After giving it much thought, and speaking to friends who are in Law Enforcement, I decided against it. First of all, the drive is a killer 60 miles to the facility. I actually PASSED THE PHYSICAL AND BACKGROUND AND GOT AN INVITE TO THE ACADEMY. But working with the dredges of society changes...
  17. TeamMeli

lol you had me at started farting each other. So it was a stinky story haha. Then I decided to transfer from. yay, bypass Purdue and apply to Michigan St. I mean. I guess you all knew I would eventually wind uo there. An Iranian goes to Michigan, sounds like the start of a funny joke.
  18. TeamMeli

Pathological lying and narcissism

No my brother appreciate it mate but ya they is harder. Did you expect your father and your mother to pass away but at 12 years old you don’t expect your brother to die when he’s four years old
  19. TeamMeli

The best player the world never got to know the sad story of George Bests

Ok so he was in the Euro for 2016 and 2020 but Austria did not qualify for the World Cup in 2014 and in 2018 so he did play in a Euro but not a World Cup. Corrections and retractions we remove David Alaba from the list So far we got George Bests Ryan Giggs and Dimitar Ivanov Berbatov by the way...
  20. TeamMeli

The best player the world never got to know the sad story of George Bests

Ryan Giggs is another great example of a brilliant footballer who never got his chance to display his skills, at the world stage. This one is for the wife. Dimitar Berbatov, great career with Man U but he never went to a World Cup or Euro's with Bulgaria, that was , Hristo Stoichkov Here is...