Search results

1. Tehol Beddict

علیرضا آذر

There is no need to say anything about Alireza Azar. I am proud of him for being what he is and what he says in his songs. The best in Iran. Omidvaram hamishe sarboland baashi javoon baa oon rooh o ghalbe khaste o zakhm khordat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD8-7RQNQtQ
  2. Tehol Beddict

ترور شخصيت

مسعود نقره کار ز بس که مردمکِ ديده، ديده مردم ِبد کنون به مردمکِ دیــده سوءظن دارم ” عارف قزوينی” ترور شخصيت (Character Assassination)به عنوان يک فنومن روانشناختی اجتماعی و جامعه شناسانه، تلاشی آگاهانه در جهت خدشه دار کردن شخصيت، شهرت و منزلت فرد( سوژه يا قربانی ترور) است. ترور شخصيت نوعی...
  3. Tehol Beddict

ده ميليون گرسنه در ايران!

شهباز نخعی دوشنبه ۱ فوریه ۲۰۱۶ ایران، با داشتن کمی بیش از یک درصد از جمعیت جهان، 18 درصد از ذخایر ثابت شده گاز طبیعی (مقام نخست) و 11 درصد ذخایر ثابت شده نفت (مقام دوم) و 68 نوع ماده معدنی (غیرنفتی)، 37 میلیارد تن ذخایر کشف شده و 57 میلیارد تن ذخایر بالقوه معادن غیر نفتی از جمله سرب، روی،...
  4. Tehol Beddict

فعالیت قاچاقچیان 4 برابر فعالان اقتصادی ا&#174

After 40 years, this country is still not a state. This is a shia paramilitary entity, led by corrupt and incapable sectarian terrorists who have no interest in a strong state based on civil laws, nor they have the ability, knowledge or will to care about it. Thats why that country is just a...
  5. Tehol Beddict

Literature

Anyone into books or literature in general? Its good to read in my opinion. It widens the horizon and makes us find a little peace and time of immersion. A lot of those people who dont read, shrug it off and blame it on lack of time. Its not true though. You always find a little time here and...
  6. Tehol Beddict

Al-Qaeda and ISIS attacks in Saudi Arabia

Between 2003 and 2006, Saudi Arabia was hit by a wave of al-Qaeda bloody attacks targeting security headquarters and governmental facilities as well as foreign residential complexes and causing numerous deaths. Despite all of these events terrorism in Saudi Arabia didn’t come as a result to the...
  7. Tehol Beddict

Terrorism Cannot Win: This is Why

The behavior of some of our basijis on this site, is incredibly similar to the terrorists Mr. Taheri is describing in this great read. As i said, this line of thought some people show here, has always been the one of the shia terrorists ruling Iran who savagely have muted and killed so many...
  8. Tehol Beddict

The extend of the damage done by IR sectarians

Well the extend of the damage this shia sectarian regime has done to Iran and our neighbors is already horrible and monstrous but i think the whole region will feel the damage done by these Iranian sectarian terrorists for a long time even after this regime is ousted (dont hold your breat though...
  9. Tehol Beddict

پرواز هواپیماهای «ماهان ایر» در آسمان سعود&#17

شورای کل مسافربری هوایی سعودی دوشنبه دستور لغو همه مجوزهای داده شده به شرکت هوایی «ماهان ایر»*** ایران را به شکلی نهایی صادر کرد. بنا بر این دستور، هواپیماهای شرکت ماهان از فرود در خاک پادشاهی سعودی و عبور از آسمان این کشور، منع می***شود. شورای کل مسافربری هوایی سعودی اعلام کرد: «در جریان رصد...
  10. Tehol Beddict

محکومیت دو ایرانی به جرم تلاش برای ربودن ی&#17

1 April 2016 دادگاهی در ترکیه، دو شهروند ایران را به جرم تلاش برای ربودن یک خلبان ایرانی که هویتش فاش نشده، به شش سال و هشت ماه زندان محکوم کرد. هویت این خلبان ایرانی فاش نشده اما گفته می***شود که اخیرا به ترکیه پناهنده شده است. به گزارش خبرگزاری آناتولی ترکیه، این دو شهروند ایرانی که...
  11. Tehol Beddict

Saudi preps for post-oil era with 2 trillion megafund

While Saudis and all other Persian Gulf states are looking towards future of their countries and their people, while they are securing their future, the shia occupiers of Iran are thinking about arming and funding countless shia militia terrorist groups to send to other countries just in order...
  12. Tehol Beddict

Western Media Showing “Saudiphobia”

Written by : Amir Taheri Monday, 11 Jan, 2016 “Our friends by necessity”. This is how Max Boots, a columnist for the Los Angeles Times describes Saudi Arabia in an article regarding the latest diplomatic tussle between Riyadh and Tehran. His advice is that although Americans don’t like...
  13. Tehol Beddict

Iran- the Revolution That Produced Only Losers

Written by : Amir Taheri Friday, 12 Feb, 2016 At this time every year I am bombarded by demands from the media across the globe to take part in programs on the anniversary of the 1979 Khomeinist Revolution in Iran. Since I cannot hide my feelings, everyone knows that I always spoke about...
  14. Tehol Beddict

Iranians after 40 years of IR : Identification with Aggressor

How crime victims often cope with trauma Martin M. Parker, Psy.D. In the early 1970s four Swedish men were held captive in a bank vault for six days during a robbery attempt. The captives reported an emotional bonding with their captors, essentially identifying with their aggressors; this...
  15. Tehol Beddict

هر ۵ دقیقه یک ایرانی به بیکاران افزوده می ش&#1

ر اساس آمار رسمی، تعداد فارغ التحصیلان دانشگاه های بی کار در ایران ، امسال از دو میلیون و ۲۰۰ هزار نفر فراتر رفت، که این امر نشاندهنده ناتوانی دولت های پی در پی برای مقابله با بحران بیکاری می باشد. نرخ بی کاری از زمان به قدرت رسیدن حسن روحانی، رئیس جمهور ایران در سال ۲۰۱۳ به طور قابل ملاحظه...
  16. Tehol Beddict

Iranian Press: Reading between the Lines

Written by : Amir Taheri Monday, 21 Mar, 2016 Shortly after the “liberation” of Iraq in 2003, the CIA set up a “listening post” in Dubai with the mission to monitor radio and TV broadcasts from the Islamic Republic and read newspapers published in Iran. To that end they hired a number of...
  17. Tehol Beddict

IR Iran: 40 years of state terrorism

The IR PR affiliate in abroad should start putting their own house in order before sticking their nose into other peoples houses. Their own house the saddest terrorist house of all :) Intro: از آنجا که در جلسات دادگاه مفهومی به نام وظایف ویژه مطرح شده بود که سران رژیم ایران تصمیم گیرندگان اصلی...
  18. Tehol Beddict

سخنی کوتاه با معاون رئیس جمهور در مورد اعد&amp

This regime is all about terrorizing, killing and suppressing Iranians and we care about the Saudis. Sad. 25 February 2016 سخنی کوتاه با معاون رئیس جمهور در مورد اعدام مردان یک روستا دکترعبدالستار دوشوکی دو روز پیش خانم شهیندخت مولاوردی معاون رئیس جمهور در امور زنان و خانواده که به زاهدان...
  19. Tehol Beddict

Saudi decision on ground troops in Syria ‘irreversible’

Saudi defence minister meets US counterpart in Brussels to discuss proposal in greater detail Published: 19:39 February 11, 2016 Gulf News Gulf News Dubai: Saudi Arabia’s military spokesman has said its offer to send ground troops into Syria was an “irreversible decision.” State...
  20. Tehol Beddict

Argentinian Primera Division

Well i think the argentinian league is worth a try. After decades of watching european football, at some point it became a little monotonous, at least for my liking. The brazilian league is a bit sloppy, players over there can get lazy at times and so are the games but the Argentinians are...