Search results

1. H

The murderer of Rohollah Dadashi going to be hanged tomorrow

The murderer of Rohollah Dadashi khoda biamorz is going to be hanged tomorrow. What are your thoughts? He is only said to be 17 years old by human rights activist. Not sure about that but still, does he deserve to be hanged?
  2. H

Once again, Israelis government serving akhonds and jomhorie eslami

Yes, but they also killed his entire family as well, his wife and eight chidren. Can u justify that? Its crasy that they can wipe out a whole family without anyone criticises it... And just to remember everyone here, the palestinians didnt break the ceasefire.. Before the palestinians started...
  3. H

watching the games in paris

Hi guys, does anyone know where i can watch the iran games in paris, the one against uzbekestan on wednesday. driving down to paris today and need to se the games. thanks in advance
  4. H

Is it true?

It is fake, but just to correct you, nero entezami has the justice sign on its logo.
  5. H

** 5,000-year old body found in IRAN

I think he meant ashghal, garbage.. :D
  6. H

Downloading ANSYS

Does anyone know where I can download ANSYS, which is a FEM analysis software. Is there a site where these kind of softwares are available for download? thanks
  7. H

Streaming for ManU-Arsenal?

Does anyone know if the game is available on streaming on any channel on the net today? thanks
  8. H

US arrests Iranian embbasy in Arbi(Iraq)

You watch Fox news channel alot huh??
  9. H

Picking a Movie for tonight

Hahahaha, every iranian should do that!!!! that would be awsome..
  10. H

Do we deserve to have NUCLEAR technology or not?

Ahh, so you are one of that "kind" I actually never reply to political discussions and until today i always havent, I keep myself to the fotball. Why must I be from iran if I have written that? You mean most people from iran have that mentality? If so, then I recommend you and your kind to...
  11. H

Actually, if you want my personal opinion, In some ways I like the president of Iran, ahmadinejad. He doesnt take shit from nobody. But I must say he is not very smart when he has his speeches, he commits political suicide if thats the correct term. The one I dont like is Khamenei, eventhough...
  12. H

Almost 40% think that we dont deserve nuclear energy?? No wonder why our country is so fucked up beacuse we can never achieve unity among us. I am pretty sure 99,9 % hate the current leaders but nuclear energy is the right of the iranian people!!
  13. H

spam in PM

There is this new guy which sends me spam about some story in ivory coast, please delete his account. His name is gijado. thanks
  14. H

Watch pahlevan Hossein Rezazadeh today

Today at 18gmt its the mens 105plus event which will be broadcasted by eurosport. Be sure to wach this event, as the mightty Hossein Rezazadeh will compete and ishallah take the gold medal