Search results

1. H

50 most wanted players (Kaabi is in the list)

According to the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.se H.Kaabi is among the 50 most wanted players in the world at this moment. He is ranked as 41st before Petit and Campbell. They call him "iranundret" = Iranwonder in the article. http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/sport/story/0,2789,859512,00.html...
  2. H

Daie should retire from TM but he is still amazing???

Why should a player retire if he still is amazing? Somebody please tell me? This is what I call persian reasoning! :--confuse
  3. H

COMPLAINT - Thread

To all of you who don’t like the new Puma jersey, all of you who hate Daei and Branko, all of you who don’t like the TM song by Arash & DJ Aligator, all of you who don’t like Assar for singing the Iranian version of the TM song, all of you who believe IFF are a bunch of idiots, all of you who …...
  4. H

Curse on Australian national football team

Last night I saw a very interesting TV program by John Safran. He was in Mozambique to have a curse, previously placed on the Australian national football team by a now-deceased witch doctor, lifted. Everything was very serious and he had an interview with an old legend in Australian Football...
  5. H

Daei the most valuable player we got

Though the title is much provocative but it is partly true in my opinion. He may not be the most valuable player in TM but he still has some skills which will be valuable for the TM in World Cup. The fact is that in almost all games either he scores a goal or is involved in one or more goal...
  6. H

Homepage for TM supporters (read this)

In four months our Team Melli will participate in Worldcup 2006, and we all should be there to support them and also show the world who we really are. What the supporters need is an information center (homepage) for sharing information and opinions. The Swedish team will soon have such a site...
  7. H

Branco your time is over, at least for me

Shouldn’t we accept the fact by now that Branco is not the right man for this job? I’m one of the guys who really hate federations changing coaches each and every minute. I always say “give him some more time and he will do better”! But when it comes to Branco I change my mind. Please accept...
  8. H

Eurosport is showing the game

Mesle inkne Eurosport mikhad bazi ro jome neshon bede. Ali shood. 3:1 iran japono mikhore.