Search results

1. Valencia C.F.

Adelaide United - Bunyodkor

Adelaide 3 - 0 Bunyodkor All I gotta say is Bunyodkor aint shit. Rivaldo and Zico pack your bags and go home u aint gettin any love from us so get the hell outta our city.
  2. Valencia C.F.

Funny stuff

When my friends showed me this I laughed so hard I started to cry, possibly one of the funniest things i've ever seen. www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UA-JSBm90
  3. Valencia C.F.

Joaquin Transferred to Valencia for 25mil euro

Now I think Valencia can cause some major damage in the CL and Primera Liga. http://english.people.com.cn/200608/25/eng20060825_296604.html Spanish international Joaquin is to move to Valencia on a five-year deal from Spanish first division league club Real Betis for 25 million euros...
  4. Valencia C.F.

Iran finishing bottom of Group D

We clearly saw Iran does not have the ability to do anything significant in this tournament. Even in the first half, Iran was opened up numerous times by Mexico. Iran does not have the talent or ability right now so just forget it, i'm not pissed because of the loss I can tell from the football...
  5. Valencia C.F.

Humiliation for Iran

The fact is that we are going to do nothing at this years world cup. Reasons: Karimi: Is currently injured and by the time he regains his full fitness he will no be the same. Hashemian: Same problem, He aint nothing special anyway Receiving an Injury so close to the world cup is not going...