Search results

1. Ronaldinhho

IPL Teams are suffering from weak defence

Just look at the stats and you can clearly see that teams in our league are lacking a strong defensive structure. Weeks ago, we had the most goals scored in one week in IPL history and yet again this week so many goals were scored. Funny thing is there are many goals scored and we don't have a...
  2. Ronaldinhho

PP ESES LIVE GAME THREAD!!

0-0 for now shot by ashoobi
  3. Ronaldinhho

LIVERPOOL vs A.VILLA

Any one watching the game??? WOW one of the best games i have ever seen... liverpool is doing awsome congrats to all the fans... just watch the game if u can... well first half 3-0 for liverpool
  4. Ronaldinhho

Che zamanayi bood!!

Ajab zamani booda.... Oon mogheh mardom ba shogho zogh mishestan payeh tamashayeh team meli vaghean barashooon mohem bood!!! Ama alan chi..... Vali ajab dorani bood!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALkw_gf0HqA&mode=related&search= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YjWIetP_-w&mode=related&search=...
  5. Ronaldinhho

Felan TM tatileh!!!

Be Hameye ISP members..... Bebinid ma ke midoonim TM felan rideh... Akheh vaghiat negar bashid!!! teameh meliyi ke toosh khatibi fekri enayati fix bashan va bazikonayi mesleh shojaei borhani va zandi aslan davat nashodeh bashan bazishoon didan dareh??? Bekhoda hamatoon alafin baba.... Man...
  6. Ronaldinhho

Barcelona latest Clash!!

Barca had another amazing game with red bulls on thier last friendly!! here is the high lights... Ronaldinho ROCKS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt3RfT1ax04
  7. Ronaldinhho

Chera hameh fekr mikonan teamayeh ashghal miran final??

Hame fekr mikonan ok alan maslan france miad final ba italy.. baba berin kashketoono besabin.... khodayish maghool tarineh afkar oonayi hastan ke migan brazil va argentina/germany miran final .. chon in dota teamm khodan too football va germany host hastesh... vali baba digeh chizeh bikhod...
  8. Ronaldinhho

ali daei's adjective!!

OOO another thread about him... NO its not don't worry Just wondering why are we calling him DA king? WHATS WRONG WITH DASTEH BILEH ARDABILL..... OR CHomagheh SEMEG... oh well some funny shit like that...
  9. Ronaldinhho

We need a big change...

We have to change our Couch... our Defense Yahya now is too old... We have to get rid of our Old players... We have to change the whole thing... Almsot like what saudies did 4 years ago with bringing their olympic team and changing their whole team ... Right now they have a goood young team.. SO...
  10. Ronaldinhho

Mirza pooor RID

HE SUCK i hope they change him...
  11. Ronaldinhho

we cheer for them we kill ourselves for them.. yet they loose..

NEVER EVER GONNA CHEER FOR IRAN AGAIN>>> BULL SHIT I rather go cheer for brazil rather than shitty iran what the hell was that... Our golie has no idea what he is doing...
  12. Ronaldinhho

Predict Milan Barca game in this thread!

Hey guys predict the result for the First leg in Sansiro!!! You can write which team you are supporting also... I want to see how many barca fan we have here and how many Milan fan... I also want to give my condulances to all Milan fans before the Final!! Well good news is that first leg is in...
  13. Ronaldinhho

See what i was talking about...Barca benfica life thread!!!

goal scored BY RONALDINHO>>><<< WE ARE UP 1-0
  14. Ronaldinhho

Bring it on AC Milan... Barca will beat ur ass

GOD i can't wait for my team to beat ac milan's ass so bad.... Hopefully the first legg will be at milan..... but it doesn't make any difference for start like Etto Deco and Roni.... Good luck to all Milan fans lol.....
  15. Ronaldinhho

DAMN Mahdavikia got injured today against Shalke

I don't think its a bad injury ... but i was watching the game and he was walking girngerly... so he signaled the bench and his coach replaced him.... I hope its not gonna be a bad one ... and he would be back sooon
  16. Ronaldinhho

live thread from barca real game

1---------000000000000000000 for barca GO ronaldinho
  17. Ronaldinhho

No URLs in the title

This is some awsome stuff guys see it and enjoy it LOL
  18. Ronaldinhho

here we go now Daie is both a coach and a player of TM!!!

Damn now he is a coach and a player ... believe me he will be in TM till 2010... He will be the next roje milla LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLl I don't hate him its just that now it will be harder cuz he is not gonna put himself out of the line up!!!