Search results

1. dunno

Any1 know where to watch/download the Iran Job

????? help
  2. dunno

Why isnt Persianfootball.com working?

Any1 know
  3. dunno

Join and show your Support for the newly Created Kieran Djilali Group on Facebook

Join and show support to potential future recruits of Iran Kieran Djilali could be one many that we can help get recognised
  4. dunno

Issa N'Doye IFF Please make him stay

What an amazing keeper 200cm with some fantastic saves for zob ahan new rules mean he will have to leave Iran In a Interview with Navad today he says he loves Iran wants to stay and was speaking farsi fluently please Iff make him stay next season
  5. dunno

A list of Potential and Current Crops of Players in Europe-Scouts have a look

Germany x 6 Mahdavikia, Einteracht Frankfurt; Hashemian, Vfl Bochum; Daniel Davari,Mainz; Shapourzadeh, FSV Frankfurt; Shervin Radjabali Fardi,Hertha Berlin; Ashkan Dejagah, VFL Wolfsburg; Spain x 2 Nekounam, Osasuna; Shojaei, Osasuna; England x 2 Teymourian, Fullham. Djilali,Crystal Palace...
  6. dunno

Football Manager 08 users

To football Manager users: My editor brings up the problem: This application has failed to start because msvcp71.dll was not found re installing the application my fix this problem can anyoone help Tnks dunno
  7. dunno

Video Of Reveal Prince of Persias Life

The Prince of Persia // Current hope you enjoy
  8. dunno

Ones to Watch: Scott Sinclair

As my commitment to this site grows i will be giving you my ones to watch for next year. Scott Sinclair-Chelsea Big Phil has promised a more youth to be tested at big spenders chelsea one name mentioned and mentioned is Scott Sinclair. At the age of 19 he has played for many championship...
  9. dunno

Afer Exile im back

Dear Guests, I have returned to offer my knowledge to ISP again after a year of new experiences on other forums i have returned home Im back with a new attitude new ideas and new news to excit you all Remember the name Dunno
  10. dunno

ISP myspacers

anyone in isp have myspace lets make a fan group were we are just isp members on myspace
  11. dunno

Where can i get free iranian music for piano/keyboard

any help would be much appreciated for my music exam i want to play omid-to mescle goli if any1 finds tat i would appreciate highly tnks
  12. dunno

Your Favourite dream?

Yet again dunno has bought u another amazing post following the success of what nationality would u least like to be i bring u whats your favourite dream? Well myn was last wk wen i went bak in time and i met GHANDI I shook his hand and he invited me 2 his house we had chupaati bread and some...
  13. dunno

Microsoft Help?

I recenty download microsoft beta 2007 it keeps sayin its expired wat can i do?
  14. dunno

What Nationality woudnt you like to be?

Imagine if you werent Iranian what nationality would you hate to be?
  15. dunno

Limewire help?

hi users, for a long time now i have been experiencing limewire trouble 1) the bars dont turn green 2)and everytime i connect the speeds always on 0 what can i do? how can i fix it?
  16. dunno

Saeed Shayesteh-Goli Download Help please

hi im a big fan of this song could anyone help me download this song free tnks
  17. dunno

Exclusive Interview with Ahmedinajad

http://www.channel4.com/player/v2/player.jsp?showId=9076#
  18. dunno

R.I.P Ray Jones of QPR dies in a car accident

Our condolences go to you and your family. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/q/qpr/6963546.stm QPR's Ray Jones dies in car crash QPR are mourning the loss of Ray Jones QPR's teenage striker Ray Jones has died in a car accident. The club has postponed Saturday's match away...
  19. dunno

Players to Watch-IPL

Esteghlal Ahvaz- Milad Meydouvani a 22 year old prospect for the future he made his debut in the west asian games and is mainly used as a target man garanted 8 goals. Esteghlal- Arash Borhani this season will be the return of the Iranian Henry and hopefully a return in the national set up he...