Search results

1. M

Save 26 year old Rayhaneh Jabbari from being hanged in Iran

Please sign this petition and save Rayhaneh Jabbari from being hanged. Please pass the word. https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Catherine_Ashton_Ban_Ki_Moon_Ahmad_Shaheed_Save_26_year_old_woman_from_being_hanged_in_Iran/ Why this is important to me Rayhaneh Jabbari is sentenced to hang for...
  2. M

Clerics in Ghom forbidden Haj because

Since recently relationship between Saudi and Israel has improved due to their common hostility toward Iran and Iran's(clerics in Ghom) hatred toward Sunnis, clerics in Ghom have forbidden (Haram) for people going to Saudi for Haj. They believe that the money going to Saudi is Haram and it...
  3. M

Kambiz Hosseni Poletik episode 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdeW7Zy70-Y
  4. M

HOPE Concert for the Iranian People To Be Held in Berlin - June 7th

HOPE Concert for the Iranian People To Be Held in Berlin 19Share on emailShare on print MAY 22, 2013 Iranian-American journalist and peace activist Roxana Saberi, who will present the HOPE Concert at the Velodrom in Berlin on June 7, announces the concert at a press conference on May 21...
  5. M

صندوق راى مشايى

پروژه مشايى /احمدى نژاد طى چند ماه گذشته ،همواره اين سؤال مطرح بود كه مشايى عليرغم مخالفت آشكار خامنه ايى و اطرافيانش چگونه خواهد تو أنست از فليتر ولايت فقيه كه همان شوراى نگهبان است گذر كرده و شانس نامزد ى رياست جمهورى رااز آن خود كند؟! در ميان روشنفكران ظاهرا بى طرف اكنون صحبت از اين است...
  6. M

Why Nourizadeh and Sazegara are supporting Rafsanjani for president?

Have you wonder why Nourizadeh and Sazegar propaganda machine constantly ( every day) promoting Rafsanjani? How come they are not talking about not voting JUST as an option? They don't need to agree with this option, but by design they are promoting Rafsanjani? Also what about options outside of...
  7. M

Sanction Election - Should people vote or not?

I think the whole election or we should call it what really is which is "Selection" is like a scenario written to fool people. IR regime is pretending to go after Rafsanjani so this way people like him since working against Khamenie, my foot, all these BS are part the same system. IR is looking...
  8. M

انتخابات نه

پروژه ( هاشمى ) و (مشايى) با آن رذالت در اذهان پرورش داده اند ،كه اين دو ،هر كدام بروش خود ،با على خامنه اى در جدالند و مصمم به (حذف) و يا كمرنگ كردن او ،يعنى (ولايت فقيه) هستندو با اين شيوه در صدد هستند تا ملت ايران كه بعد از سركوب وحشيانه ٨٨مصمم به (تحريم )كامل انتخابات هستند را به شركت در...
  9. M

Very nice video of ey sarzamine man

What a beautiful video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO1sH8dnDws
  10. M

Mehran Modiri's father in law - Akhnod Gharaati

Did you know that Mehran Modiri's father in law is akhon Gharrati? Here is example of his work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E_NdrG0xpo
  11. M

IK airport - The most advanced airport in the world

Just see the below pictures. There are three electronic signs beside each other but all of them show different time. But I think it is ok since IRI can make fake airplane and send AN to space.
  12. M

Why the world community has been quite in regard to Mousavi and Karubi?

I was wondering what do think? It doesn't matter if you like them or not, but these two were in news for a while and now they are in house arrest. There must be some hidden agenda that the world community has been quite. What is that hidden agenda? And if you think there no hidden agenda...
  13. M

اینجا ایران است

ما خوب یاد گرفتیم در آسمان مثل پرندگان باشیم و در آب مثل ماهیها اما هنوز یاد نگرفتیم روی زمین چگونه زندگی کنیم ( ریچارد نیکسون ) طولانی تر شدن صفِ غذاهای نذری امسال نشانۀ گسترش فقر است یا مذهب؟؟!! یـک محل را نذری می دهیم بی آنکه حواسمـان باشد نیازمندان ، زورشان به صف ایستادن نمـی رسـد...
  14. M

Question about F-1/I-20 and school

1- Looking for an easy school to get I-20, low cost in term of tuition and get an I-20 quickly 2- What is needed by US consulate and the process? 3- School can be any where, looking for smaller colleges since hope it might be easier to get I-20 4- What about financial situation because of all...
  15. M

Christiane Amanpour's interview with Turkish Prime Minster RE Syria

http://amanpour.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/05/turkish-pm-u-s-elections-hampering-syria-action/
  16. M

What happened to Parazit?

same goes for Tafsir khabar.
  17. M

What happened to VOA Tafsir Khabar?

Did they cancel it because of the law suit against them? Or a deal is n work with IRI?
  18. M

'Mirror Mirror' Song Mystery: The Missing Woman Behind 'I Believe in Love' Googoosh

The movie Mirror Mirror, story of Snow White is now out and this is the same song that Googoosh sung more than 34 years ago. The director got the idea when he played the song for her niece and she loved it. Director (Tarsem Singh) who heard the song when he was young and living in India...
  19. M

VOA Nokar IRI

Shame to VOA which is funded by tax payer, look what they did to their most watch program, Tafsir Khabar. I know some people already have called their congressman and some national news agency about this. They are asking for investigation and who is running the VOA Persian.
  20. M

Run with Reza - for peace

This guy is amazing and his mission to unite the people around the world and desire for peace among nations. He has a dream to run thru all 194 recognized countries in the world to inspire us and unite us as a people. Do you think IRI would let him run in Iran...