Search results

1. S

Female minister my ...

i don't know about how its a law or anything, but what i do know is that different faqihs have different rulings relating to the issue of whether or not the grandfather or the mother take care of the children after the father deceases eg. Saanei's ruling is that the mother takes care of the...
  2. S

recent shapurzadeh interview (in german)

saw this come on transfermarkt.de today and thought it might be interesting...anyone care to translate plz? http://www.transfermarkt.tv/de/uebersicht/157/uebersicht/video/uebersicht/videoAnzeigen/videoAnzeigen.html
  3. S

Will US residents' vote even count?

in the last elections the results were announced in iran before the u.s. votes were sent... but in the previous elections they were counted so i guess its a 50/50 thing, they might count or they might not, LOL
  4. S

I voted for Ahmadinejad

megalomania? oh well...
  5. S

were AJ's inflation rates correct?

It's not my skit. But i got the catch here. This guy is basing the next 10 months on the last two months and saying that since the inflation in the last two months were around 1.3%, then AJ assumed the same for the next 10 months and got around 15% for the current year's inflation. Whilst the...
  6. S

were AJ's inflation rates correct?

"1: Inlation: 1A) Mousavi showed CBI statistics showing that the inflation rate was 25% in ***1387***and claimed that Ahmadinejad had ***LIED*** to people by saying that the inflation rate was 15%. If you look at Ahmadinejad's last two programs he says that in the CURRENT year the inflation is...
  7. S

Ahmadinejad: the names mentioned is just the start. will name more names.

he had four years to do that...what a nutcase
  8. S

ویدئو مناظره میرحسین - رضایی

mohsen rezaee was the commander of sepah for 16 years and also is on interpol's wanted list...rdo we really want such a person to become president?
  9. S

بریتانیا: بلر از ایران عذرخواهی نکرده بود

ahmadinejad's not lying. i mean the relations did get worse, didn't it? thats a change...
  10. S

به گونه***اي صحبت مي***كنند گويي گلستان تحويل &#1605

mageh nemiduni? ahmadinejad dare goHlestan tahvil midahad
  11. S

Iran candidate Rezaei seeks path for US talks

why would anyone vote for this guy. he showed us that he is weak when he stepped down in the last election w/out any reason. he's also on interpol's 'most wanted' list...so wouldnt that mean if he steps a foot outside iran he'd go straight to prison? another reason why we shouldn't vote for...
  12. S

نماينده ولي فقيه: در اسلام چهارشنبه سوري ن

Sorry, I don't disagree (well not completely) about what you said but you were generalizing it all too wrong. There are in fact some mollahs (however i've seen very few of them and they don't really have power in the gov't) that are all for living happily and having celebrations like nowruz (eg...
  13. S

and here's a perfect example of argumentum ad hominem...
  14. S

Well you can't exactly say 1/2 sha'ban and ashoura are parts of culture, because in reality they are actually rooted from the Shia Islam. Now commenting on what this absurd namayande has said, from what I recall even the Prophet welcomed and encouraged traditions from other cultures to be...
  15. S

Picking a Movie for tonight

Fight Club anyone? (1999, brad pitt and edward norton..) god that movie is awesome and deep. i think other great movies that i might add are the departed and the shawshank redemption
  16. S

Iran Exporting the New Model Car: Soren

umm..here in the u.s. a '09 corolla starts from 15k and '09 yaris starts from 11k... and 27k yarik in iran..DANG lol i also heard that cars in iran get MORE expensive year after year...does anyone know if thats true?
  17. S

Ayatollah Khazali has spoken again-this time against Norouz

hmm...okay seriusly lets look at islam's approach on the matters i see in this thread: 1. ok starting w/that zarbat shamshir or w.e its called that alila khan has shown i have to say that this is actually haram in islam...not to mention that EVEN khomeyni said that these acts r against islamic...
  18. S

Islam and slavery

there was no "saudi arabia" 1400 yrs ago so how can u say it was the source of islam. heck! i believe a lot of rules in these so-called "islamic" countries such as iran and saudi arabia don't even abide with the rules in the qur'an
  19. S

PHYSICS HELP!!!

I have a physics test next week (before the finals) and our physics teacher has given us a couple of problems that will most likely be on the test but he hasn't given the answers. so i'm just wondering if anyone can help me (pleaaaaasssssse :/) there are only three, but here they are: 1. an...