Search results

1. S

recent shapurzadeh interview (in german)

saw this come on transfermarkt.de today and thought it might be interesting...anyone care to translate plz? http://www.transfermarkt.tv/de/uebersicht/157/uebersicht/video/uebersicht/videoAnzeigen/videoAnzeigen.html
  2. S

were AJ's inflation rates correct?

"1: Inlation: 1A) Mousavi showed CBI statistics showing that the inflation rate was 25% in ***1387***and claimed that Ahmadinejad had ***LIED*** to people by saying that the inflation rate was 15%. If you look at Ahmadinejad's last two programs he says that in the CURRENT year the inflation is...
  3. S

PHYSICS HELP!!!

I have a physics test next week (before the finals) and our physics teacher has given us a couple of problems that will most likely be on the test but he hasn't given the answers. so i'm just wondering if anyone can help me (pleaaaaasssssse :/) there are only three, but here they are: 1. an...
  4. S

hattrick's isp cup #3

anyone up for it?
  5. S

Rahman Rezaei says goodbye

I know we are all sad today cuz of the loss and stuff but as far as I know this was Rezaei's last game because he said that he will retire after the asian cup. Lets act decent (meaning that we shouldnt bash him for whatever he has done in the past) and give him a nice little thanks for all that...
  6. S

pas f.c. unbeated for 8 games

halam dare as shahrukhi beham mikhureh i mean wtf weve drawed the last 8 games i mean WTF!!!!!!!!:wallbash2: (btw im a pas fan) seriously, ill actually b kinda 1/2 happy if we lose next game. i feel like pas is in a kinda telesm. and also i think shahrukhi should leave RIGHT NOW cuz majidi, who...