Search results

1. Reporter

More than football ......

I hope TM realises the importance of today's match. This is no longer about football or going to WC bs...... now it takes a different meaning considering our nation's fight for freedom! I don't know why, but I feel TM will do something special today.... Ghotbi kept on repeating "we need...
  2. Reporter

The death of football

This is the final nail in the coffin we call TM. .....How can anyone justify the selection of a known loser as our national team manager? The man who has failed at every level of management! This unfortunately is typical of everything in our country. Here everything is political and this is...
  3. Reporter

IRIB2 Frequency

Anyone know the frequency and details of IRIB channels? My system was down and now I can’t find them anymore. Any help is appreciated
  4. Reporter

In support of Mirza ......

Mirza has his faults and we all know them only too well …….. And GN might drop him but the irony is that Mirza is actually playing better than he ever did before. I watched the WC games again and after that "moment of madness" against Mexico, he actually played very well. He is probably...
  5. Reporter

A true fan ..... I salute you!

At the point I took this picture, we were 2-0 down and all heads were hanging. But not this guy (I believe his name was Amin). He soldiered on and persisted with his chants. "rohieh bedin" he said despite being drowned by the Portuguese fans. You see …. the WC is one of the only few venues...
  6. Reporter

Forget Kaabi .....

if mahdavikia is fit, stick him on right back instead of Kaabi and we are ready to go..... I know Kia's attacking qualities but more impotantly... we need not to let crappy goals in and he can help do that.
  7. Reporter

Cool Documentary about Iranian Football

http://www.iraninfo.dk/component/option,com_content/task,view/id,59/Itemid,2/ Cool Documentary about Iranian football…. After the Arash video…. !
  8. Reporter

Jabbari out of WC

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=8502220076 Its a shame..... but on the other hand, Mobali could get in now! Always look on the bright side of life...
  9. Reporter

More Blast from the past...... TM pictures

Some more pix from my personal stash!! 74 team (in green): Standing R to L: Adelkhani, Ghasem Tabibi, Ashtiani, Hagh-Vardian, Karehgar-Jam, the one and only Ghelich Sitting R to L:Kashani, Mazloomi, Parvin, Sadeghi, Rashidi 78 team Standing R to L: Adelkhani, Abdullahi, Jahani...
  10. Reporter

My ideal line-up …… you can't lose with this team

Even the left back & goalie problems are solved in this line up!
  11. Reporter

Yet another Puma thread (Away Shirt RED)

How come the IFF badge is in the middle??? Either the red one or the white one must be fake!!! Nevertheless looks better than the white one!
  12. Reporter

Mahdavikia scores

6th min... Zandi started also....
  13. Reporter

Iran – Argentina ??? according to Khabar Varzeshi

According to Khabar Varzeshi, Iran and Argentina in BA on 15/12/2005 I hope its true .........however If true.......it really burns me...... since I be travelling through South America in Decembe and January and will arrive in Buenas Aires on 20th of December! 5 days after the match! :mad:
  14. Reporter

Can someone send this "link" to Mirzapour!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/skills/4187796.stm
  15. Reporter

what time is the PAAS v AL Humus on?

I thought it was 3:30 uk but nothing on yet
  16. Reporter

Fekri

He played well yesterday and does so generally. In comparison to our current TM defenders, he is good enough and should at least be invited TM!
  17. Reporter

Dutch TV report on Iranian football

Cool Link!! Its a Dutch TV report on Iranian Football. Faraki, Hejazi and co..... Hejazi apparently played 5 games for Man U! He was my hero when I was a kid. http://www.tweevandaag.com/index.ph...cid=2&sid=29824
  18. Reporter

Parvin and Ghaleh Noei come out in support of Hashemi ....

Parvin is asking all PP supporters to vote for Hashemi
  19. Reporter

Inviting Nouri, Dayyani or Dejahgah is suicide for TM …..terrible idea!!

Inviting 3rd division, B team or youth team players who hardly speak Farsi to TM will create resentment from IPL players in Iran and ultimately division and failure!!! The case for Zandi is different. Zandi is a top player now and proved himself in Bundesliga many times….and TM needed him...