Search results

1. S

Ahmadi nejad on stage (Video)

television mojahedin is still on!
  2. S

i think you might like this

There was a old women living in a house and she was standing on the sidewalks...... and she was disableed ..... and one day one black dude comes by the sidewalks and then and then this old lady ask can you huge me ...... and the guy says ummmmm sure mam he looks everywhere that no ones is...
  3. S

This is funny??????????

http://www.vimeo.com/clip=4402 save this
  4. S

Regarding PersianPower

who the hell is this person .......can someone explain what he has beeen saying lately?
  5. S

Who Do You Think Khamenie Voted For?

its obvious man AHMADNEJAD...... he hates RAFSANGANI ..... useless thread
  6. S

Mrs.Smith&Mr.Smith

i think the movie was bull*hit......... the only reason that they made this movie was because to make money ....... and everyone thought this movie will be awosome because of Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie. NOT WORTH OF YOUR MONEY.
  7. S

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Arian(PW) jan!!

happy birthday man
  8. S

Going to IRAN after 22 years, Need your advice fast...

u want to know what is goingin the society?? get in the cabs buss minibus u want to know what people really think go to fucked up kababis. u want to know what the youth think in Tehran visit nazi abad street or around bazar dovom that should give you good help. Dont count the...
  9. S

Bahrainins took irankicks.com serevr down!!

fantastic man your amazing
  10. S

IRIB 2 Sports News - June,7th, 2005(team interviews)

here you guys Team interviews......interviews with tm players(irani) Team interview.......interview with tm players(bahrain) Coach interview........ interview with coach(bahrain) Coach interview.........interview with coach(branko) News about Japan vs North korea...
  11. S

Happy Brithday to Westwienmaskulin

happy birthday man
  12. S

bill clinton on CNN

bill clinton on CNN go enjoy the show .i think hes was good presdient and smart
  13. S

Longest yard

This movie was very very funny from the beginning to the end. Its like you just can't stop laughing. The movie is so hilarious, that I can garuntee that you'll get at least one good laugh in this movie. Even the most serious person in the world can not handle this one. I recommend anyone that is...
  14. S

Happy Birthday to.....

happy birthday man wish you the best
  15. S

Dear members,Toofan got shot

holy shit i hope hees alright
  16. S

Hello... Computer Question

well what sort of laptop do u like. I would probably recommend Hp's Amd 64 if you want it to last another century for u. since it will support the new widnows longhorn that will come out next year as well.
  17. S

i dont understand why do they keep threatening Mahdavikia when he does not do well?

dont understand the reason its kinda lame Mahdavikia is pathematic right now i think he should move to another club its getting ridiculous. would you like to me to post every news about him this year one day they are happy and one day they are against each other
  18. S

Nose Jobs, Tehran Style ( CBS VIDEO)

oh my iTS EMBAARRRSING I MEAN THE WORLD KNOWS us as BIG NOSES
  19. S

Guys we need Defenders and Midfielders in Europe right now Dont you think so?

for real we dont have anyone beside rahman right now if our football OR SOCCER wants TOO improve this MUST HAPPEN and another thing guys stopp makings threads about KARAMI PLZ I AM BEGGIINGG YOU...
  20. S

Chealsa [R]

Lampard is hell player i love this guy he is the best. chealsa the champions