Search results

1. R

Reimando Manco

YouTube - Reimond Manco El Peruano Diferente Seems pretty talented. Only 17 too.
  2. R

Euro U 21s

Hey does anyone know where you can watch the Euro under 21's in the US? I cant find it anywhere and I've checked FSC, Setanta, and Gol TV.
  3. R

"New Maradonas"

Aimar, D'Allesandro, and Messi..etc It seems that any young emerging Argentine forward gets the moniker and Messi is the one that has fufilled it the most. The latest wonder is Sergio "Kun" Aguero who has recently signed with Atletico for 23 million euros...
  4. R

BBC Documentary on Atefeh Sahaaleh

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6742398877812379279&q=Iran+executions che mamlekat darim ma.
  5. R

Nekounam ya esta en Pamplona!

http://www.osasuna.es/dev/pretemporada/ultimasnoticias/nekounam-ya-esta-en-pamplona He finally arrives in Spain, and from the tiny bit of Spanish I know he says he had a bit of paperwork problems which resulted in the delay.
  6. R

Nekounam ya esta en Pamplona!

http://www.osasuna.es/dev/pretemporada/ultimasnoticias/nekounam-ya-esta-en-pamplona Finally he's in Spain
  7. R

Most disliked players ?

Which players do you dislike the most ? Just to name a few of mine Di Canio: A pretty good footballer but also a hypocritical attention whore, especially when he said " I'm Facist but not a Racist" It doesn't make sense! Totti: Despite his skill, he's dirty and gets away with a lot of...
  8. R

help

When I try to visit the main page of ISP I'm automatically redirected to the forum. Any one else have this problem?
  9. R

January Transfer Window

Which Iranian do you see making a move this January, I think Nekounam could finalize a move to LAurtern as Pas are not in the ACL ( main reason why DEnizli vetoed his move. I really hope no Iranian players goes to an Arab team, the rumours of Borhani and AL Qadisya gave me a scare.
  10. R

poor guy

Sheffield United winger Sharu Naraji believes the knee injury he suffered in training has ended his World Cup aspirations with Iran. The 21-year-old summer signing, who counts Real Zaragoza and Torino as his former clubs, had been contacted by Iranian officials about joining Branko Ivankovic's...
  11. R

Just raised $1000......

thats pretty cool ...My brother and I actually went and gave blood. I was a bit scared of needles at first but it was worth it.
  12. R

Interesting Article On how to beat Chelsea

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/4818998 Webster says the only way to beat is to play 4-2-4 What do you guys think?
  13. R

Mohammad Kallon signs with Al Ittihad

JEDDAH – Reigning AFC Champions League champions Al Ittihad have signed Monaco striker Mohamed Kallon on a one-year-loan deal reportedly worth US$6 million according to theSaudi Arabian club’s official website. Al Ittihad President Mansour Al Balawi and Kallon completed the signing...
  14. R

Wanchope goes to Qatar

DOHA – Costa Rica international Paulo Wanchope has joined 2004/05 Qatar champions and 2006 AFC Champions League qualifiers Al Gharafah from Spanish outfit Malaga. The 28-year-old forward opted to sign for the Q-League side – formerly known as Al Etehad – instead of English Premier League...
  15. R

If you were not born as a Persian Who would you rather be?

Which Iranian would want to be Arab?
  16. R

Christian Vieri released from Inter

Inter Milan have released Italian international striker Christian Vieri after six years at the club. Inter cancelled the 31-year-old's contract, which was due to expire next summer, after an indifferent season at the San Siro. "Inter thanks Christian Vieri for his contribution to the...
  17. R

UCLA Study on Middle Easterners Participants Needed PLEASE

what he's trying to say is that we are not arabs, unfortunatley there are so many ignorant people who generalize the middle east as being all arab.
  18. R

do you guys know Mohammad Ostovari ?

Apparently 4 years ago he was in Iran's U 17 but he was the youngest in the U 17 championships only 15. Anyone know whats becom of him ? I think he played in Fajr Sepasi not sure though.
  19. R

to all memebers who CAN NOT read Persian!!!

I can speak it fluenlty I just cant read it