Search results

1. Kaabi Teymourian

Seyed Salehi, Mamoud Karimi

Where were they? Karimi didn't play today, but Seyed Salehi didn't play in either leg ...
  2. Kaabi Teymourian

Navidkia: Return of the Supremo?

He's doing very well so far in this game, and he did extremely well in teh First Leg, I hope he regains his old form, he's very lively, great through-balls and controlling the midfield: also has a chip on his shoulder, which I like, as he almost got into two fights with the Japanese shoulders...
  3. Kaabi Teymourian

Maziar Zare - Typifies the New Iranian Breed

Zare was fantastic today. He joins the ranks of Mobali, old Navidkia, old Jabbari and Nekonaum, who are becoming a new breed in Iranian football - all play simply and play "possession" type football and play intelligent (they know when to pass it, where to pass it, when to shoot, when to...
  4. Kaabi Teymourian

Shojaei Approved by Magath, Sharjah Must Release Him

Maghath approved Shojaei, but now the ball is in Shajrah's court, if they will release him or not ... Source: Khabaar Varzeshi
  5. Kaabi Teymourian

Federer vs. Novak Đoković: Rogers Cup Final

Đoković is winning 1 set to love, he's only 20, yesterday he beat Nadal. Great stuff.
  6. Kaabi Teymourian

7 Year Old Iranian Kid Smoking Opium

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2379012097061367020&hl=en SICKENING!! My God ...
  7. Kaabi Teymourian

Sammy Lee: Andranik's First-Team Chances Not Hampered

Boss Sammy Lee has promised midfielder Andranik Teymourian his first-team chances at Bolton will not be hampered by his extended break. The 24-year-old Iranian international has only just returned to the Reebok Stadium following his summer exertions in the Asian Cup for his country. And, as a...
  8. Kaabi Teymourian

Successful test of Azarakhsh (Iran's 2nd Fighter jet)

How come all your arguments come back to support Hezbollahis and IR? It seems you've NEVER once every criticized them on this board and always quarrel with people who are speaking THE TRUTH against this regime. And you say you're not a Hezbollahi.
  9. Kaabi Teymourian

One of my political economics classes, there was a case study in one of my books Philip McMichael's Development and Social Change: A Global Perspective, which talks about how with Shah's economic policy in play, that Iran would have, in the late 80s, reached the GDP of Spain.
  10. Kaabi Teymourian

What is with this propaganda? OK fine, I love and respect our Iranian Engineer hamvataans and they do a TERRIFIC job under these circumstances, but this talk about "congradulations to the nation" really spells trouble for IR. Do you ever hear a "congradulations to the nation" when there is a...
  11. Kaabi Teymourian

america's new military funding in the ME

While U.S. or any superpower in history has never cared much for other people's/ state's interest (termed Machiavelli Selfish Egotism of States), IR has also been an actor that is readily employing "exporting revolution," since the beginning of the Revolution. Now the U.S. is only funding to...
  12. Kaabi Teymourian

Breaking News: Ghale'noei SACKED!

Thanks to Ala from PFDC ----------------------------- The FIFA Transition Committee has sacked coach Amir "Newcastle" Ghale'neoi because of his bad performance in the Asia Cup. The government-influenced Aliabadi's talk about extending Ghale'noei has been nullified by the rightful-in-charge...
  13. Kaabi Teymourian

Is he Iranian

Khattack is an Afghani name.
  14. Kaabi Teymourian

Enemy incapable of attacking Iran

LOL, oh man, these guys can't even finish a tower that was suppose to be finished 5 years ago!! Nothing in Iran EVER gets down by these Mullahs', before they were allowed to sit in their idoltorous Masjids, but after this regime, they should not even be able to have access to their masjids...
  15. Kaabi Teymourian

why? why not educate him?

If anyone wants to know Islam, and know how it can be a POSITIVE influence in people's life (as compared to this foreign religion that mourns the 1000 year old dead) than I recommend you listen to this. As it discusses the relevance of how you can be a positive actor in this Life and lead your...
  16. Kaabi Teymourian

why? why not educate him?

Bunch of idiots waiting there, waiting to cry? I swear, if you recited the story of people getting together crying for someone who has died 1000+ years ago, they'd say these people are insane, yet in Iran they are known as the religious? looool But yeah, Kid's got a brain but been brainwashed...
  17. Kaabi Teymourian

Enemy incapable of attacking Iran

loool Man, all these IRites always talking about "new projects" etc. when Iran has been the same shit for the last 28 years. Dude, if America wanted to, they could bomb Iran back to the stone ages, which shouldn't be hard cause the mentality, infrastructure and everything is else is just a...
  18. Kaabi Teymourian

That's why shah was removed!

Shah was removed because he was modernizing Iran, drifting from American dominance of Iran and Iran was on the up and up ... now we have the Arab-worshipping Mullahs who are destroying Iran, Iranism and anything Iranian/ Persian with Shit-ism The Shah was too good for Iran and Iranians, and...
  19. Kaabi Teymourian

HANDS OFF BAHRAIN!

And who will be orchestrating these regime changes? Akhoond Republic exporting their revolution? Hezbollahis lost that chance in the war, the Shiites in Iraq completely rejected their unholy "offerance" through force and destruction. No Arab country cares for Iran, or Arabic people have NEGATIVE...
  20. Kaabi Teymourian

khomeini's speech when he first arrived...

The Great Persian Empire has been reduced to a bunch of mourning fools who worship the dead, rather than try to make the life we have precious, useful, productive and beneficial for the present and future generations. Sad oh yeah, let's blame the Zionist