Search results

1. romario187

TM Game in LA

Anyone know if there's a place where they'll show the game live? I feel the need to be around other Iranians for the game
  2. romario187

Samad Marfavi named Esteqlal's new boss

Samad Marfavi named Esteqlal's new boss Samad Marfavi has been selected as the new head coach of Tehran's Esteqlal to replace Amir Qalenoi who resigned in early May. The 43-year-old Marfavi was selected by the club's chief executive, Amir Vaez-Ashtyani, on Wednesday. Celebrated German coach...
  3. romario187

PP enjoy this year's run while it lasts

So a tasliat is in order for PPs ACL hopes, as they will not be in next year's Asian Champion's League! Good luck to them in this year's ACL, and hopefully they can go far! But damn, losing to a team with 9 players, man that's gotta sting!
  4. romario187

Qotbi named Iran manager: Report

Former Prsepolis manager Afshin Qotbi has been appointed as Iran national soccer team's head coach, reports say. The decision was made during a late night meeting of Iran Football Federation (IFF) board members on Saturday, Goal.com reported citing sources close to the body. Qotbi is expected...
  5. romario187

Great News from the Camp

"In a separate interview with TeamMelli.com , Mr. Amir Hossein Karimpour , stated that all Team Player are in good shape and free from injuries. I specifically asked about two players , Mohammad Nosrati and Vahid Hashemian. Mr. Karimpour said both players trained without any problems and both...
  6. romario187

Xinhua- Uzbekistan likely to shock Iran

By Sportswriter Zheng Daojin KUALA LUMPUR, July 10 (Xinhua) -- An ambitious Uzbekistan will threaten Iran, one of the tournament favorites, when the two sides meet at their first group match here on Wednesday. The central Asian outfit's power should not be underestimated as they...
  7. romario187

Bahrain an Asian Powerhouse:--confuse

According to IRNA :rolleyes: http://www2.irna.ir/en/news/view/menu-238/0706269522194415.htm How low are we getting that Bahrain has become a powerhouse:doh: So freaking SAD!
  8. romario187

Help with a Song!

Does anyone know who sings the song that has this verse: "Donya dige mesle to nadare, nemitoone biyare" Nevermind...figured it out, it's Benyamin...Khatereha
  9. romario187

Persian Song Help

Guys, does anyone know who sings Jordan? The song goes: ...Persar dokhtara, pesar dokhtara mage jordan chi dare, migan to har daghighash del mishe tike pare... Any help would be appreciated.
  10. romario187

Winning Eleven 8 - Xbox

Guys, does anyone know where I can find WE8's option files for xbox? I know the new one is comming out soon, but I got a very good deal on this one and couldn't pass it up :) Any help would be appreciated. TY Eilrama
  11. romario187

I'M GOING TO IRAN!!!

I'm going going back to back, to tehran, tehran :D Ok guys, I'm going back to Iran on Dec. 5th and will be back end of January! After over 10 years I get to go back home :)
  12. romario187

ATTN: ALL PARENTS

As some of you may know, my co-worker recently lost his daughter to a game popular amongst teenagers. The game is called "The Choking Game", "Space Monkey", among other names. Here is an interview with my coworker. Please take note of the symptoms, and signs and talk to your kids about this...
  13. romario187

Assist leaders in IPL

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the assist leaders in IPL. Mainly I was wondering how many assists Enayati has. Thank you :)
  14. romario187

Argentina - Brazil [R]

Did you guys see the game!!! 3-1:confused:??? What kind of crap is that!!!:mad: :o Holy crap brazil played like shit!! With the loss Brazil in now occupying third place in South America, and they better get off thier ass and start playing!!!
  15. romario187

KIRN gave a free plug to ISP

Guys, I'd like to thank you for the excellent job you've been doing and would like to congratulate you on the great job thus far!!! During the post game reports KIRN mentioned ISP's name and website, and said you guys have excellent feeds and the best place to watch the game live :D They...
  16. romario187

Iran look to get the job done

20 May 2005 by FIFAworldcup.com Enlarge Photo Photo Gallery Group B leaders Iran are brimming with confidence heading into next month's two Germany 2006 qualifiers on home soil. First they face Korea DPR, a side they defeated in Pyongyang in their last qualifying match, on June 3...
  17. romario187

Bazam Mesleh Hamishe Esteghlal sarvare persoplise

As you can see, ABIETTE SARVARETTE!!! Rank TEAM GP Points GD 1 Foulad 27 55 +16 2 ZobAhan 28 54 +18 3 Esteghlal 28 54 +15 4 Perspolis 28 52 +16
  18. romario187

The most GOAL scorer in Iran, EDMUND BEZIK

This is a post from Dashali on IK, and I thought that he deserves some recognition here Yesterday he scored his 82nd goal in Iranian soocer leage.... 82 goals man.....82 he broke the record that belonged to ALI ASGHAR MODIER ROOSTA No one did anything some papers wrote few lines about...
  19. romario187

Nekounam, I have an offer from England

بدون‌ ترديد جواد نکونام‌ بهترين‌ هافبک‌ حال‌حاضر فوتبال‌ ايران‌ است. جواد در سال‌ جديدهم‌ عالى‌ کار کرده‌ و با 4 گل‌ براى‌ تيم‌ملى‌ و پاس‌ بهترين‌ گلزن‌ ايران‌ در ميادين‌ بين‌المللى‌ محسوب‌ مى‌شود و بدون‌ شک‌ اين‌ بازيکن‌ در حال‌ حاضر خواهان‌ بسيارى‌ دارد. جواد سال‌ را خوب‌ شروع‌ کردي؟ من‌ کارم‌...
  20. romario187

Interesting Article about Ghalenoei and ESES

بسيارى از كارشناسان فوتبال قبل از بازى استقلال و فولاد به استقلالى ها هشدار دادند در زمين خودى به خصوص پشت محوطه جريمه روى بازيكنان فولاد خطا نكنند چرا كه ايمان مبعلى، كاشته زن قهارى است و مى تواند از روى ضربات ايستگاهى براى دروازه استقلال خطرساز شود. اما اين اتفاق افتاد و ايمان مبعلى آنچه را كه...