a new association

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
Are you sick of being treated like a driver, driving while your wife is texting and checking her Facebook? And then you are told that "you never let me drive ... :cautious::cautious:"
Does your mother-in-law visit for 5 months and then complain that your house to too small?
Is your wife overly affectionate to her mixed doubles tennis partner? And when you object you're told "don't be like Taleban?"
Can't watch football in peace?
Does your wife consider you a loser because other people make more money than you with 1/3 of your education?
Are you told that "all you can do is read, what's in those books anyways"?
Was your credit card stolen, but you did not report it, because the thief was spending way less than your wife?

If you answered yes to any of these questions and many others, perhaps you should consider joining: ASS CAMP

The American Society for Suppression of Cruelty and Abuse of Men from Persia (ASS CAMP)

Yes, I'm starting this new association and accepting members.

spinhead

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Poor men of Persia, so abused lol.
Maybe doodool Tala syndrome az Max Amini say haha.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Iran-Esteghlal-Inter Good one that made me laugh. Seems like there is an association for everything these days.
There is the Official United States Certified $hit Eaters Association. They have to have an annual oral review to determine if they qualify.
The sad part is this is a satire but American society has come to that. I bet there probably is an association for that.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Are you sick of being treated like a driver, driving while your wife is texting and checking her Facebook? And then you are told that "you never let me drive ... :cautious::cautious:"
Does your mother-in-law visit for 5 months and then complain that your house to too small?
Is your wife overly affectionate to her mixed doubles tennis partner? And when you object you're told "don't be like Taleban?"
Does your wife consider you a loser because other people make more money than you with 1/3 of your education?
Was your credit card stolen, but you did not report it, because the thief was spending way less than your wife?

If you answered yes to any of these questions and many others, perhaps you should consider joining: ASS CAMP

The American Society for Suppression of Cruelty and Abuse of Men from Persia (ASS CAMP)

spinhead
LOL this reminded me if this:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

spinhead
Hala nagofti, did all those things happened to you :O ?