Anyone into Country Music?

Feb 14, 2005
Texas
Actually I'm a huge fan of country music. my all time favorites are George Straight and Alen Jackson. If your new to country music, try "She Leaved You With a Smile" and "Drive".
anyone interested?

Jan 31, 2004
Well we've got country music and country music.

You got Blue grass country music (don't go there), you've got Honky Tonk (terrible stuff), you 've got the traditional country like Loreta lain, dolly parton,.....(you won't like it unless you actually lived in the country side), and you got the 'new country' sound or country pop like faith hill, shania twain, Martina Mcbride, tim mcgraw which is pretty main stream now a days and a bit corny.

But then there are the country sound of the classical rock genre like The Eagles, CCR and John foggerty, Neil young, and even bruce springsteen and etc....all the way to white trash sound of lynnard skynnard, steppenwolf, chiptrick, ZZ top and etc.... that are most of the time pretty good.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Dolly Parton, the queen of country music, is one of my absolute favorites. Not to talk about Bruce Springsteen and "sometimes" Shania Twain! ZZ top is ok too (just ok)!

MoneyJock-e, at least we have "something" in common! ;)

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
AliDaeiClone said:
Dolly Parton and Bollywood.... What planet are you from again?!?
Well, if you say you don't like bollywood, I take it it's your opinion and taste. But when you say that about Dolly Parton, I take it you must be very young! How old are you?