Did Dragan Skočić save his job and is Taremi coming back It is amazing how

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
All I can say is WOW talk about snatching victory out of the jaws of defeat. Iran played overall much better in the 2nd half and as my football coach mentioned, sometimes it is better to be lucky that good. However, we got away with it against Lebanon. Against the better teams, we won't get away with it, at some point, we will need Taremi back.
It is amazing how a win by Iran will just galvanize and rejuvenate a nation. An American friend of mine traveled to Iran in 1998. When Iran lost to Qatar he said, "When Iran loses, you can feel it in the atmosphere." I thought that was a very insightful comment by someone who is not even Iranian. Even if you are like 10% Iranian, your morale will go up or down, based on how well or poorly, Iran plays, and that is powerful. I am sure the Team Melli players are well aware of this.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Lol ya that was pretty funny I haven/t seen a COACH get a red in a while so I guess same rules apply.
I think he is going to get replaced sooner or later. We know he won't be coaching the Syria game, he will be watching the game on the TV, like the rest of us.