Do you believe in "Pizzagate" and similar conspiracy theories?

Do you believe in "Pizzagate" and similar conspiracy theories?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2006
The member Khabalood has repeatedly called me a paedophile for posting the infographic below. I hope this thread is kept open as long as it is respectful, because I think it is important when someone, repeatedly, accuses another person of being a paedophile. As long as we are polite, we can debate these issues.

I don't know much about Pizzagate, but apparently it is a theory that went viral in the 2006 election cycle: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

It seems that some of these are propagated by reddit, e.g. the Wayfair theory that furniture is named after kids as they are smuggling kids somehow. It seems these theories are born when one person has a bit of knights-move thinking/psych disturbance and in the current era this can seed any conspiracy theory which fits a narrative, propagated by movements like QAnon and sites like 4chan etc....

I am not going to talk about the rules of this forum - if it is OK to repeatedly call someone a paedophile then fine, up to you (though I do hope you appreciate that some people don't like being called paedophiles, if it is not too rude of me to say...). But I am just interested in others' thoughts. Do you believe in these conspiracy theories? Khabalood/Zeerak says:

. The whole forum can see your support for Pedophilia, and the fact that I shamed you for it, and decide for themselves who the degenerate is.
So clearly believes that the "whole forum" believes in these conspiracy theories. Can you vote and please explain whether you believe in these or not? It is a public vote so I hope those who believe in these theories can explain their stance for the rest of us to learn their beliefs. Many thanks indeed.

Wrong again, there's no need to accuse when YOU YOURSELF posted/admitted YOUR support for the Pizza Gate Pedophiles openly TWICE. In fact the posts are still there. You can see one of them here http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/coronavirus.88130/page-55 Post #1084. .
I said you're benefiting financially from the medical system, not from the plandemic directly. This is based on your own admission. I didn't make you state that, you did it freely. I could have said you were making money off the plandemic but without proof it wouldn't have been HONEST.

I also said you support pedophilia which is true (I posted the post number as proof) as you posted images denying the pizza gate scandal. That was not random, but established by your own actions. I could have called you a pedo, but I didn't because I don't have direct proof of that and it would not have been HONEST.

You however did call me a pedo and much worse things, utilizing the childs "I know you are but what am I" argument yesterday, because every one of your posts is full of lies.

As you play the victim card, just remember one thing. Everything I said was factual, and you started the insults and writing lies about me in this thread, and that has all been well established.

since you support globalism and globalists change your hypocritical display picture. We all know you love pedos like Khamanie. You support their lies and post their propaganda. You're not fooling anyone.
Wrong again, there's no need to accuse when YOU YOURSELF posted/admitted YOUR support for the Pizza Gate Pedophiles openly TWICE. In fact the posts are still there. You can see one of them here http://forums.iransportspress.com/threads/coronavirus.88130/page-55 Post #1084. The whole forum can see your support for Pedophilia, and the fact that I shamed you for it, and decide for themselves who the degenerate is.
. I suspect that you may be an IR agent since you chose Khamenie's face as your avatar. Now you are attempting to collect voting information, to give to who? In the recent past you have also supported IR deceptions like Covid 19 and the vax and all the lies that go along with that.
I would guess that they are referring to the genocide the vax could cause since it is experimental medical treatment."
Once again I drop facts and the rest of you have your heads in the clouds singing "nah nah nah nah nah nah nah, it can't be" because then you would have to change your world view and your brains can't handle it. Your contention is that large groups of people can't follow the direction of a few. How do you think armies or the public service operate? By chance. .
lol, All you guys talking shit about actual science, choosing to believe the real conspiracy theory that government cares for your well being and that injecting your body with literal poisons will improve your immune system are in for a big bad shock. Just saying.
I'm not your clown Pooya. You better remember that. I'm not here trying to cover my ass like the just2viewmember who works in the medical field and is benefiting financially from it. He needs to ensure everyone is deceived so he and his co-workers don't get dragged in front of a tribunal in the very near future. But yeah, good for all of you. Keep poisoning yourselves, falling for deceptions and insulting the ones who try to tell you the truth. See where that gets you.

1624483400536.png

This chart sponsored by globalist pedophiles and their supporters. You think pizza gate is funny. There's a special place in hell for people who support pedophiles. Shame on you.
I'm the realest guy in the room bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.