Ex_Hamburg coach , Frank pagelsdorf , comment and analyse about IRAN-BAHRAIN

Nov 24, 2002
The man who coached Mehdi mahdavikia in Hamubrg and is the head coach of AL-NASR in UAE , here is the bref of his interview about the match of iran-bahrain :

- Iran didnt want to risk in this match , it was almost same senario for bahrain side they didnt want to lose the game against iran , that was probably their first objective..!

- the 3 iranian midfielder just tried to open bahrainis defences with thiers individuals moves .but with the way that thier defence played the best way to come closer to the net was to do some small and simple passes , this way you force them to stay on thier field !

- I beleive when you play with 4-2-3-1 system , your only STRIKER should be the one who is strong in dribbling , heading, fighting and final the one who has a great speed and mouvement !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!because he is the one who should do the PRESSING of the defence mans !

- In this system when you attack you should attack with 4 strikers and for the defensive jobs you should defend with 6 players !

- One of the other main part of this system is having the side wings who should cover the only stikrer in front .. which we didnt see in this game from KIA, HASHEMIAN and Karimi

- About FEREYDON ZANDI, he is a perfect player who grew up with professional system of german bundesliga ! he has great abilitys and i beleive later he can help alot your NT ..!

- In such a game you need a players liek FARHAD MAJIDI who played several times in this sitatution and knows thier environment very well! same in case of nikbakht vahedi if he wasnt injured he could help you in this match

- Always the first game is the toughest one and i beleive iran has a better chance than japon and bahrain and north korea to qualify..!

- The other point is some times having all the stars in the team will not slove all of the problems, you have to use them in right time and in right places!

- And finaly it is better for a coach to choose his system according to the players ability s not and not to limite them in his system of play !

Babr

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Yeah, what's the source?

- In such a game you need a players liek FARHAD MAJIDI who played several times in this sitatution and knows thier environment very well!
I hope he will never become Iran's coach!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Other than that, he's got good points.

Nov 24, 2002
BT .. the source is navad is carppy iranian paper but is not the papper of village man ! har che gad ham ke ashghal bashan ! az khodeshon ke inteview nemisazan aziz!considering all compitation in iran ! har roz ye roznameh miad!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Babr_E_Mazandaran said:
BT .. the source is navad is carppy iranian paper but is not the papper of village man ! har che gad ham ke ashghal bashan ! az khodeshon ke inteview nemisazan aziz!considering all compitation in iran ! har roz ye roznameh miad!
I'm willing to bet $100 that this is a made up interview. It's so easy to tell. We have people in middle-east. I will get it confirmed for you and others just so you know how dishonest our papers are.

Nov 24, 2002
vala chi begam .. shayad .. but they are ant-zandi paper at least they could edite that part about zandi ..no?! ;)but any way i beleive this was a great analyse .. even if they made it them self .. dont u?