Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!
Run or pass and score -- we want a lot more!
Beat 'em, Swamp 'em,
Touchdown! -- Let the points soar!
Fight on, fight on 'Til you have won
Sons of Wash-ing-ton. Rah!, Rah!, Rah!
Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
LOOOOOL, Behrang jan, I am so happy for you dude. I love you too. I have such a headache from last night. The dental drill (hand piece) is pounding my ears like a drum. Cowboys fucked up last night. In so many ways I can not remember all, but here are a few that stand out...

1- The missed field goal (41 yards) !!!!!!!!!!!!!
2- The holding penalty near the end of the game that negated the first down catch by Keyshawn Johnson. ( With no T.O. left, that would have ended the game...)
3- The Cowboys inexcusable time management. Why on earth would you throw the ball and not waste more time by running the ball... We had the ball with 3:56 left, threw the incomplete (8 seconds), ran the ball and threw the incomplete again (3:15 left and Skins didn't have to burn their last timeout.) Are you kidding me? 41 seconds in three plays??????????
4- On the skins last punt, Patrick Crayton by not catching the ball allowed 14, yes 14 valuable seconds get wasted.
5- on the play where Taylor crushed Crayton and knocked the ball out, Keyshawn was wide open and Madden was screaming it out and yet Bledsoe never looked at him....
6- We need to develope a younger QB...(sorry that is just wishfull thinking on my part)

ANYWAYS, dametoon garm. This makes the Dec 18th game more exciting...
FCUK the SKINS......

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Farzad when you think about it tho, it was the Skins who played horrible. We had a couple of lucky plays in there that took the game away from you. I mean until the last few minutes of the game we sucked! We did not pass the ball, did not run the ball. If it was not for our defense (who also made some mistakes) then we would have never had the chance to come back.

With all that said, it was a game that you guys will never live down. For as long as I can remember it was us giving up the big plays with a few minutes left in the game not you guys...

Now, I will def. see you in december... i'm going to start looking for tickets now LOL. If you know anyone who wants to sell their tickets to the game let me know. I'm going to start saving LOL...

Oct 20, 2002
Long Island, NY
So I take it both of you are going to hate on me all season for us getting the extra "home" game. Haha, even I disagree with that decision, but hey, no complaints from me.

With all that said, we have our first REAL test this weekend against a winless, desperate, and very pissed off San Diego Chargers, who would love nothing more then to eat Eli Manning alive.

I think it's going to be a great season for the NFC East. Enjoy.