For Iranian Americans if you ever lose your USPP

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
PSA As a United States State delegate: I can share common knowledge information to questions such as, "What do I do if I misplaced my US Passport, how do I get a new one?
Right here- if it is not USA.gov do not click on it. There are agencies who are legitimate, if you pay a fee, they can do the work for you. However, you can do it yourself and save the money. Now I temporarily lost my US PP and a new one was issued but for some reason it is in Hawaii. I contacted my people and told them that I retrieved the PP.
https://www.usa.gov/passport

https://nvdems.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/2020-Clark-County-Convention-Results.pdf
^^Proof that I am a state delegate.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@oghabealborz Could you please explain dude am I missing something WTF I am not full of shit I am a State delegate in Nevada
It is because of posts like yours why people have a group think mentality man. What happened I thought we were cool why are you now hopping on the bandwagon? I have proof and pretty much anyone can be a state delegate, just write your name on the application. Go to the R Section KC MC Elrory aka Ramin S EP TU BRUTE Why are you now shitting on me as well dude? Furthermore I get enough SHIT on here without you adding to it. I don't see you adding any posts, in fact I don't see anyone posting much here at all. iF YOU WANT ME TO GO JUST SAY THE Word. Who put sandpaper on your toilet seat today are you now flexing on me? I showed proof that it is not shit OgahRaminS I expect this kind of bully, group think behavior from others but not you. Just because you are upset for some reason, doesn't give you the right to take it out on me.
DO you want oe to just wait for you to post so I can say "Full as shit as usual?" Like what happened that we were cool and now we are not I showed the God Damn list. Why don't you post something then any topic? I just don't get where your hatred for me now is coming from. I'm really saddened by this, I thought we were cool, guess not.
I simply asked how did you realize your passport was missing and how will you retrieve it from Hawaii. I don't see what you found so offensive about that.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Ramin Um dude you didn't ask anything this time @Og jan was talking some smack but I will answer you
That is the only part my dad and I don't get WHY IS IT IN HAWAII?
You didn't even say anything bad this time or anything at all Ogah jan did and I don't know why.

However, I will tell you this much I am not going to Hawaii to retrieve a passport, when I found mine. You know where it was hiding, in my piano bench lol I forgot I put it in my travel Sachel-man purse(see video Allan Hangover)

One possibility, I was stationed in Hawaii, maybe they still have my record? Do you think that could have something to do with it I was stationed there briefly, maybe when I checked in on December 7, they kept my record? Maybe Hawaii is the closest office to Las Vegas?

Don't they have an office in LA? That is the only part that confused both of us. My dad was like "Um say, did you apply for a passport, they said it is available for pick up, in Hawaii." Last time I was in Hawaii was um 2012.We can call it um
United States Government's Excellent Organizational Skills?

Ramin S I have a theory: Ok you know how if you join the USN/USMC- if you are West of the Mississippi River, they send you to MRCD 32nd San Diego. If you are East of the Mississippi River, they send you to Paris Island. Maybe it is something like that, if you are West of the Mississippi River, they send you to Hawaii. If you are East of the Mississippi River, I don't know NYC?

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
@Ramin Um dude you didn't ask anything this time @Og jan was talking some smack but I will answer you
That is the only part my dad and I don't get WHY IS IT IN HAWAII?
You didn't even say anything bad this time or anything at all Ogah jan did and I don't know why.

However, I will tell you this much I am not going to Hawaii to retrieve a passport, when I found mine. You know where it was hiding, in my piano bench lol I forgot I put it in my travel Sachel-man purse(see video Allan Hangover)

One possibility, I was stationed in Hawaii, maybe they still have my record? Do you think that could have something to do with it I was stationed there briefly, maybe when I checked in on December 7, they kept my record? Maybe Hawaii is the closest office to Las Vegas?

Don't they have an office in LA? That is the only part that confused both of us. My dad was like "Um say, did you apply for a passport, they said it is available for pick up, in Hawaii." Last time I was in Hawaii was um 2012.We can call it um
United States Government's Excellent Organizational Skills?

Ramin S I have a theory: Ok you know how if you join the USN/USMC- if you are West of the Mississippi River, they send you to MRCD 32nd San Diego. If you are East of the Mississippi River, they send you to Paris Island. Maybe it is something like that, if you are West of the Mississippi River, they send you to Hawaii. If you are East of the Mississippi River, I don't know NYC?
On your application for a new passport didn't you fill in your current address? And besides why do you even need that if you already found your old passport?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@RaminS to answer both of your questions
1- Yes you fill in your address but for some reason "the System" has me registered in Hawaii. Why I have NO bloody clue.
2- I do not need the passport anymore because I found it however, at the time I applied for the passport, it was missing for a few months.
3- I was planning on flying to Germany maybe to catch a Bayern but that PP will collect dust and #NoDrama
4- Why would I lie about something that I have?
I am sure at some point, someone living in the States will lose their passport, all I am saying is just do not panic. Plus, it is rather difficult being the only one who displays content here and then receives criticism for it. If you feel you can do better, then post something so i could critique people, 24/7/365 for no reason.

Last edited: