If ghodayeh nakardeh we lose the next game, then what?

Jan 26, 2005
Jordan proved that we can easily lose to a visiting team in Azadi. If ghodayeh nakardeh we lose the next game, what should we do?

Jan 26, 2005
I know one thing; there will be much louder arbadehs to fire Branco. That would be a huge mistake. Coachless Iraq’s Olympics team proved that there are lot more involved in building a team than just having a good coach.

Nov 24, 2002
we will not win he 2 matches against korea + bahrian game in tehran will not be easy one ! korea play solid game at home ! and bahrain you know the story!

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
If Brnaoc loses his 2nd game in Azadi (considering we had not lost there in WCQ for after 31 years), he should be put in front of a firing squad as far as I'm concerned. How much more failure do you want to see from this guy, beofre you accept the he doesn't know shit?!

Oct 20, 2003
Bi-honar said:
If Brnaoc loses his 2nd game in Azadi (considering we had not lost there in WCQ for after 31 years), he should be put in front of a firing squad as far as I'm concerned. How much more failure do you want to see from this guy, beofre you accept the he doesn't know shit?!
If all coaches face the consequences you described, there will not be a coach left. It seems to me that your treatment of football coaches is a bit harsher than Odee Hussein.

Enghader beh in Branco geer e se peech nadeh aziz, ghesas e ghabel az jenayat ham nakon, let him do his job and judge him after the game with Japan.;)

HMS Iran

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2003
U.S.A
If we lose, we are in a little trouble, BUT if N. Korea and Bahrain Tie then the effect won't be as bad........

Pure and simple, Beat Bahrain in Tehran, Beat N. Korea 2X (and get 1 point from Japan

OR

Beat Bahrain, Beat and tie N. Korea and beat Japan once and qualify

We need 11 points minimum