I'm sorry, Joe Gibbs is an IDIOT

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
It's one thing to take out a quarterback because he is not performing well but its another to say he's not performing well without giving him a chance not to perform well. The facts are that Ramsey threw for more yards than Brunell. Yes, he threw an interception on the first drive but so did Brunell; the diffrence was his was called back because of defensive pass interfearance.

Hey, Joe, if you wanna pull Ramsey why not put in Campell at QB and let him play this year and get some experiance. I mean with Brunell we are not going anywhere. We were all hoping we would do well this season and this was Ramsey season where he would break out with new WR's and Portis having the schemes he needs to gain yards but now were back to last year... we are back to Brunell who threw for 70 yards in 3 quarters.

Next week headlines... BRUNELL SHINES, 120 YRDS PASSING... 1 TOUCHDOWN, 1 INTERCEPTION ... oh, Cowboy's down Skins 10 - 7 :) I mean shit we can't get a field goal, our kickers out too!

:mad: :arrow:

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
Behrang aziz, how are you? I could not believe it this morning when the morning sports programs announced the benching of Ramsey in favor of Brunell. You know, Brunell is Gibbs' guy and from the very begining he was just itching for a chance to give him the starting job again. I agree the game has passed Gibbs by and your beloved Skins are going to finish 7-9 this year. Once again, as a friend I hate to see you Redskin fans suffer, but as a Cowboys fan, I am laughing my butt off.
Ghorbaneh you,
Farzad

Hell to the Redskins...

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
The rumor is that Ramsey is gone get traded to the Ravens. It was on one of the radio shows here. Thats all we need; Ramsey to the Ravens. Like he shined so much in washington that we would want him.

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
He is just a southern Redneck who got lucky with some great offensive linemen and awesome running back, which by the way BOBBY BETHARD drafted without much input from Gibbs. He also had the financial backing of Jack Kent Cook (sp?)

JOE GIBBS SHOULD GO BACK TO NASCAR, although again as an avid Cowboys fan, I hope he stays forever... SKINS = The only team in the NFL without a touchdown!!! Yeah baby keep it up... LOL

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Mehran, Ramsey is much better than anything you have anyways. He's a good QB who has been messed with a bit 2 much. It would be one thing of Gibbs said, forget this whole thing and started a rookie now but why go back to Brunell who will be around for at most one more season after this and then what? I don't want to go 9-7 this season or 10-6 only to have no QB next season... it's stupid. put in the rookie!

payan, i'm not sure I get the crook part?

Farzad, do I really need to respond to you. You damn cowboy fans are all over the place and you really have nothing useful to say. My parents always told me when I was young, when you see a cowboys' fan don't try to reason with them as they don't comprehend much anyways :)

Farzadoo

Bench Warmer
Oct 22, 2002
Washington DC
LOOOOOOOOOOOL Behrang Jan. Ma chakerim ghorban. By the way I have tickets to the Dec game with the BOYS in FEDEX. Will you be there? Lets meet and tail gate.

Best wishes on Monday night ( you will need some emotional support around 12 midnight)

Farzad

Dec 12, 2002
usa
behrang ,i bet on these things (my hobby ) ,in many years i have never seen anbody as bad as gibbs when i t comes up to overing the spreads .
there is a saying aound here ,good teams win but great teams cover the spread .
he pissed off people in so many obvious ocasions which pretty much put his life in danger ,finally they had to get rid of him .
now he is back .

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Farzadoo said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOL Behrang Jan. Ma chakerim ghorban. By the way I have tickets to the Dec game with the BOYS in FEDEX. Will you be there? Lets meet and tail gate.

Best wishes on Monday night ( you will need some emotional support around 12 midnight)

Farzad
If I can (1) Find tickets and (2) afford them then I will be there... and you bet we'll be eating some food before hand...