Imprisoned By IRI for the past 17 years, the journalist receives a human rights award

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio

Pretty funny, don’t you think??? Usually, Iranian abroad receive honorary recognition by their contribution or breakthrough in science, medicine, technology or leading a major company to prosperity, and Iranians in their own land get same recognition by surviving the prison, or getting beat/killed for standing up for their right or showing their friend’s bloody T-shirt. Come on….Isn’t that funny or what???? I laughed so hard, I think I need to change my diaper.

And then some people say Iran’s scientific achievements 1000+ years ago was due to islamic invasion. pheeerrrrttttttttt

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
and then so many here trash taghi rahmani and his comrads.

just becuase they think like to have an opinion of their own.

if you ask every iranian is a "dictator koochooloo". any of us, if we had the chance we would have had a worse record of human rights than shah or khomeini.

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
Meanwhile Hakha and Reza Pahlavi are contemplating whether to use 17 or 18 Goodyear Blimps in their revolution against the akhounds. This guy has some BALLS. Actually, Shirin Ebadi even has more Balls than the LA satellite revolution loudmouths.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
esamani said:
and then so many here trash taghi rahmani and his comrads.

just becuase they think like to have an opinion of their own.

if you ask every iranian is a "dictator koochooloo". any of us, if we had the chance we would have had a worse record of human rights than shah or khomeini.
I am sorry but this is a BS mentality. pure BS.

you are probably coming out of the closet and equating everybody else to your own mentality so you won't feel bad.

no my friend you are totally wrong.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
RoozbehAzadi said:
Meanwhile Hakha and Reza Pahlavi are contemplating whether to use 17 or 18 Goodyear Blimps in their revolution against the akhounds. This guy has some BALLS. Actually, Shirin Ebadi even has more Balls than the LA satellite revolution loudmouths.
lool@hakha/RP part!!! Quote of the week..exactlyyyyyyy.

thanx for news K1 jan.
he can now put up his "human rights award" on his prison cell's wall.as if this award does him any good.. bache khar mikonan!

Aug 7, 2004
keyvan pars
jan trust me,

you should have seen the reactions of many if it would have been mentioned that Taghi rahmani is a "melli mazhabi". And he associated himself whith that way of thinking.

I have seen in this site itself how many bash people out simply becuase of their association with a group one does not like

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
well these days melli-mazhabi is a politically correct way of saying "ANTI AKHOUND" and whatever is anti akhound i respect.

they can call themselves "raging homosexuals in pink hats"; as long as they go against the regime in any form or shape i respect them. It is a hell of lot to put your life, family, health on line to defend your soil and culture from a bunch of DESERT LOVING BOT PARAST BASTARDS.

they can even call themselves pure mazhabi as long as they oppose the HEYVAANI REPUBLIC.