Manu Ginobli

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
guys, i don't know how many of you guys are followring Nba finals, but this guy is an outstanding player. He is quick, fast, samrt........ kholase ke kheli karesh dorsoteh..................Spurs are lucky for having him.

what do you guys think?

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
I HIGHLY doubt he will be the best player of all time... You are really mistaken...

But he is a great player! He plays very aggresive which is good and bad... And he cana put that team on his shoulders like he did against the Nuggets...

Damn I hate Manu and those Spurs.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Manu is great!! the guy isn't one dimensional but he can play almost everything. plus he got BIG BALLS, means the more important the situation, the better he plays.
And at the olympic games he was so amazingly on FIRE!!!!! manu is really great!

PouyaFatemi

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Dallas, Tx
Manu is the only reason this NBA Finals will not get the lowest ratings of all time for a sporting event...such a snoozefest until manu touches the ball!

I used to hate the guy but slowly i'm starting to appreciate his talent and energy. I'm rooting for Spurs even though i dislike both teams. But still Detroit is just horrible in offense, completely atrocious.

Sucks that all my favorite teams (Dallas, Miami, Phoenix, Indiana) have been eliminated.