NA ROO SARI, NA TOO SARI

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
I always respected you because of your firm stand on what u belive although
our political views are in two different universes!

General Parsaian said:
imagine you walking at street and u see a topless women see how happy you feel about it and now imagine you see a MARMOLAK COVERING HER HEAd which one u like to see ??? i dont mean we have to force all women to walking topless but tell me which one is better ?? and if the AKHONDS forece them to cover heads why we cant force them to walk TOPLESS? i wish we free iran soon and kick THEIR A$$ than we know what we want to do.
Seriously???? what did u just write, I hope it was a joke and irony!
After all, this thread was in honor of woman a their special day. Are u
brainwashed by wests ideal or what is it? Woman walking around topless???
Do u see women as anything else than sexsymbols? You said u would get
happy if u saw woman topless? SPeak for yourself, but I would be
dissappointed and let down.
You could have chosen another ex, if you are for a free Iran, u could have
just stated that u would let woman either wear it or not....

So therefor I wonder how old you are, if you are very young I would just
think your statement was based on hormones and let it go!

moosh1

Ball Boy
Jan 20, 2004
بنظر من حجاب و مشخصا چادر یک وسیله ای بود که زنان در ایران برای رفتن بخارج از خانه استفاده میکردند. اولا برای اینکه مجبور نبودند هر وقت میروند بیرون چند ساعت خودشون را آرایش کنند و لباس خوشگل بپوشن چادر جلوی شلختگی ظاهری خانمها را میپوشانید. خانمها خیلی راحتر با چادر بیرون میآمدند.بیشتر خانمهائی که در موارد اظطراری چادر سر میکردند در مهمانیها وموقعی که رسمی بیرون میرفتندبدون حجاب میرفتندو بقول من در آنزمان جزو ذوالحیاطین بودند. حجاب تا آنجا که من اطلاع دارم و از قبل از "انقلاب شکوهمند" دلیل اصلی حجاب برای اکثر خانمهای ایرانی دین نبوده بلکه این رسم و عادت بودحتی در روستاهای دور افتاده ایران لباسهای محلی خانمها رنگ ووارنگ و اصلا ربطی به حجاب اسلامی ندارد. بعد از دهه پنجاه و ظهور پدیده اسلام در انواع واقسام آن ازاسلام قسطی مجاهدین وجامعه بی طبقه توحیدی بنی صدر و اسلام ناب محمدی تا اسلام شریعتی و اسلام آمریکائی (بازرگان ) حجاب ایده ئولوژیک در ایران شایع شد. و بیشتر یک استیتمنت سیاسی بود تا اعتقاد مذهبی و حتی دختران گروهای چپی هم بخاطر اینکه با مدرنیته ای که شاه از غرب آورده بود مخالفتی ابراز کنند روسری سر میکردند که بروسری پرولتری معروف بود بعد از "انقلاب شکوهمند" و با نطق معروف آقا که فرمودند یا روسری یا توسری آنوقت رو سری و حجاب اجباری شد. در وهله اول بیشتر خانمهای کارمند و دانشجویان و دانش آموزان بطور خود بخودی و بدون پشتیبانی از هیچ گروه سیاسی در یک تظاهرات از دانشگاهتهران بنخست وزیری رفتند که حتی مورد تقبیح و نکوهش بیشتر گروهاهی سیاسی مثل چریکها و مجاهدین و غیره قرار گرفت. از همان تاریخ بود که حجاب رفته رفته بطور کامل در جامعه اجباری شد.

perspolis ny

Bench Warmer
Mar 4, 2005
Chador and Roosari is a "law" made by men in the Islamic World, because they can't " control their eyes. " That withstanding, It is a violation of human freedom to tell someone how to dress as long as it is not disturbing.

Even though it has now become a "tradition" in Iran because it has been forced upon women for 1400 years, we should not enforce this on women.

Oldman

Bench Warmer
Jan 6, 2005
Ba dorood:

Pop,

I suggest that when you pass judgment, especially on those in the past, TRY to recognize the environment of the time before you pass judgment.

In Reza Shah's era, it was either keeping half of nation's workforce at home or not.

In addition, the KHORAAFAAT spread by the Mullahs could not have been fought in any other ways.

Please read Khaateraat Hadj Sayaah to know what condition Iran was in that led Reza Shah to do so.

May 9, 2004
Dear P O P im not joking and like you thing seeing sexy hot girls in the street is a joke i think HEJAB is a joke . why a girl have to cover her hair and beauty??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok maybe some girls feeling shy if they come to stret with sexy dress but im sure after some times they feel relax and there is places in france that the all people living nude all people sure now its a small vilage but im sure after years it become ordinaly why just tell me WHY we (i mean both females and males) cant see eachother beauty bodies?!!!!

P_O_P

Ball Boy
Oct 23, 2002
Mother Earth
..I cant really go further with this discussion with you GENERAL!!!
I for the moment in this debate between ME and YOU dont freaking care
about how the hejab made its way into our society and culture. I know
damn sure that hejab really is a mans tool to control woman...
...and Im personally against it!

But you made your point when you suggested such a shallow and disgusting
point about woman walking around topless. Do you really care about the women
or do you want eye-candy?
(When you made that damn statement, did you think of the fact that mine and
your mother, sister or other female relatives are inculded)????
Yes hejab is a mans tool against woman, but many woman all around the world
are raised that way, there is nothing in the world you can tell them to change
their minds and take it off even in a free society.
What is the difference between a guy like you and the akhond who forces hejab on
women? You both see them as sex objects, they want the woman covered up so
they dont fall into "nasty" thoughts. You want them topless so u do fantasize!

It might be a 60 year old woman or a 25 year old. It all depends on how you were
raised. If you are used to the comfort of a hejab you dont take it off, and it goes
the other way around, if you see it as a tool of oppression you take it off!

Now during the whole thread, everytime I answered your responses, you respond me
by jumping to another point!