Navidkia, you made my day!

backechap

Nov 22, 2002
In the interview, he said something a few of us say about the refs and most reject:

Mahdi Rahimi (ISP): But for example. against Dortmund there was a clear penalty not given and the goal Lokvenc scored was onside...

Navidkia: I don't really believe in such things. In my opinion mistakes by referees are part of the game and you have to be so good in a game, that even mistakes by referees cant have much influence on your teams results.

A

Arian(ISP)

It shows so much about the character and depth of this wonderful player of our Team Melli. Afarin be Moharram, and I hope we all learn from this humble son of Iran. Best of luck to him and a big thank you to Mahdi for this great interview with Navidkia. Can't wait to read part II :)

Nov 24, 2002
merci mehdi jan for interview ..

moharam is a realist guy and as the others say down to earth ... he has talents and the vision ..but he has to adopte himself to new environement .. good luck for him !

Nov 29, 2002
Westi jAn I think the success of this interview has as much to do with your own talents in questionning and translation as Navidkia's nice personality, well done.
I also am quite sure this guy will make it, he has a very realist attitude and the simple fact that Bochum stuck with him when he got injured bodes well for the future. I think he will get a loan deal to the 2nd Bundesliga next year and then do well, return and be a fix player for Bochum. At least I hope!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Thanks for the interview. I love this kid. He is so much fun to watch. He is the dream for every striker to have. He used to feed Bezik the best passes in Sepahan. He showed his brilliance against Bosnia with a perfect pass to Borhani. I am sure he will make it big in Germany.

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Great interview, I was bored at school and found the article and loved it. What he said was professional, he is a very professional player.

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
westwienmaskulin said:
thanks everyone..
and for his age pretty mature. i really hope he makes it in germany...I'm
Right on. Seems like a very nice and khaki guy. Best of luck to him.

And btw good interview westi.thanks.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
yeah Great professional and humble comments by Navidkia.He seems to be such a nice guy..With him in our TM why would anyone ask for Karim Bagheri again?!

great interview Mehdi jan.mer30!

Oct 1, 2004
Yes he's very concentrated on football and improving himself, unlike some players who worry about the density of gel on their hair.