Pacquiao Bradley II

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
VEGAS -- This time there was no doubt. Even Timothy Bradley had to agree that Manny Pacquiao defeated him fair and square.And unlike the June 2012 first bout, there was no argument from the judges. They gave Pacquiao the unanimous decision after a skillful exhibition of speed, power and footwork.
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Their scores were 116-112 twice and 118-110. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]That was from an article. Honestly I thought Pacquiao deserved to win the last fight and this fight he won overall. Bradley won the first round, Pacman won the second and third, then Bradley won the fourth and fifth. After that It was all Pacman except for the 11th I believe. I couldn't believe Bradley as a guy who doesn't even train in boxing just MT and bjj for fun he broke the cardinal rule several times. He dropped his hands and he was showboating. That is how Silva got knocked out by Weidman in the first match(UFC).
Second no no both boxers did was fighting flat footed you are supposed to be on your toes an armature even knows that. I'm not saying I could take them in a boxing match(maybe mma different sport) but you don't need to be a belt holder to understand those basics. If you ever took a few boxing classes at the Y or wherever you should know that. Overall it was a very good fight in both fights Pacman landed more punches and had a higher percentage landed. The first fight he had something like almost 100 more punches that connected. If there is a rubber match it should be a good one.
[/FONT]

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
VEGAS -- This time there was no doubt. Even Timothy Bradley had to agree that Manny Pacquiao defeated him fair and square.And unlike the June 2012 first bout, there was no argument from the judges. They gave Pacquiao the unanimous decision after a skillful exhibition of speed, power and footwork.
Their scores were 116-112 twice and 118-110.

That was from an article. Honestly I thought Pacquiao deserved to win the last fight and this fight he won overall. Bradley won the first round, Pacman won the second and third, then Bradley won the fourth and fifth. After that It was all Pacman except for the 11th I believe. I couldn't believe Bradley as a guy who doesn't even train in boxing just MT and bjj for fun he broke the cardinal rule several times. He dropped his hands and he was showboating. That is how Silva got knocked out by Weidman in the first match(UFC).
Second no no both boxers did was fighting flat footed you are supposed to be on your toes an armature even knows that. I'm not saying I could take them in a boxing match(maybe mma different sport) but you don't need to be a belt holder to understand those basics. If you ever took a few boxing classes at the Y or wherever you should know that. Overall it was a very good fight in both fights Pacman landed more punches and had a higher percentage landed. The first fight he had something like almost 100 more punches that connected. If there is a rubber match it should be a good one.
fantastic rematch .. pacman won convincingly he also won the first fight as well .. Bradley was very lucky to get the decision in the first fight

The fight I like to see is mayweather against pacman .,. but Floyd is too much of a chicken to take that risk he is happy to fight against flat footed one dimensional fighters
like Guerrero and Ortiz and continue to fool his black American fans who believe his hype and spend their money on PPV.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
fantastic rematch .. pacman won convincingly he also won the first fight as well .. Bradley was very lucky to get the decision in the first fight

The fight I like to see is mayweather against pacman .,. but Floyd is too much of a chicken to take that risk he is happy to fight against flat footed one dimensional fighters
like Guerrero and Ortiz and continue to fool his black American fans who believe his hype and spend their money on PPV.
Well said bro I don't know the exact number but I think Pacman in the first Bradley fight landed 100 more punches and at a higher % rate and still lost the decision and obviously it was the wrong decision. I think those judges had one too many cocktails before the fight and this is what is wrong with boxing and UFC is starting to become the next boxing with terrible decisions.

Ya Floyd does not want to fight Pacman because there is a decent chance he will lose and blemish his record he wants to be the next Rocky Marciano(Spelling) so he is not going to fight Pacman and even if there is some sort of miracle and they happen to fight on their last fight, Pacman is older it would not be the same fight three years ago when he was in his prime.

In the 2nd match Pacman just dominated Bradley. Oh and you are right I don't know if you ever watched Rocky III when Mick said, "That was easy they WAS HAND PICKED they are not killers like this guy(Clubber Lang Mr. T) he'll knock you to tomorrow Rock!" FMW is going to take the easy fights and retire when he finishes 50-0. I will say this much to his defense he is chicken $hit for ducking Pacman but for his division he is still one of the best counter punchers hands down you can't take that away from him.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Well said bro I don't know the exact number but I think Pacman in the first Bradley fight landed 100 more punches and at a higher % rate and still lost the decision and obviously it was the wrong decision. I think those judges had one too many cocktails before the fight and this is what is wrong with boxing and UFC is starting to become the next boxing with terrible decisions.

Ya Floyd does not want to fight Pacman because there is a decent chance he will lose and blemish his record he wants to be the next Rocky Marciano(Spelling) so he is not going to fight Pacman and even if there is some sort of miracle and they happen to fight on their last fight, Pacman is older it would not be the same fight three years ago when he was in his prime.

In the 2nd match Pacman just dominated Bradley. Oh and you are right I don't know if you ever watched Rocky III when Mick said, "That was easy they WAS HAND PICKED they are not killers like this guy(Clubber Lang Mr. T) he'll knock you to tomorrow Rock!" FMW is going to take the easy fights and retire when he finishes 50-0. I will say this much to his defense he is chicken $hit for ducking Pacman but for his division he is still one of the best counter punchers hands down you can't take that away from him.
Yes Mayweather is good but not great.. in the last 5 years hasnt fought any one in their prime.. and i watched Floyd V Maidana last week i thought Marcus Maidana won 7-5 .. Floyd was absolutely outclassed and out worked in the first 5 rounds
and lucky to get a home town decision, 117-112 by one of the judges made me sick..
Whats next for Floyd??? He doesn't fancy a rematch with Maidana he doesn't wanna face Golovkin at catch weight .. doesn't wanna fight dangerous Erislandy Lara and shit-scared of over-the-hill many pacman .. i think he should retire imo

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Yes Mayweather is good but not great.. in the last 5 years hasnt fought any one in their prime.. and i watched Floyd V Maidana last week i thought Marcus Maidana won 7-5 .. Floyd was absolutely outclassed and out worked in the first 5 rounds
and lucky to get a home town decision, 117-112 by one of the judges made me sick..
Whats next for Floyd??? He doesn't fancy a rematch with Maidana he doesn't wanna face Golovkin at catch weight .. doesn't wanna fight dangerous Erislandy Lara and shit-scared of over-the-hill many pacman .. i think he should retire imo
I think Floyd will take the easy fights from now on until he retires and goes 50-0 he is trying to become the next Rocky Marciano but he is no Rocky Marciano and he will probably fight Amir Khan and a few other fighters. I did not watch the FMW Madina fight because I didn't think it was worth the money for the PPV and I knew it was not going to be a knockout either. This is a key problem with boxing if you are the other guy and you are fighting the champ, your options of winning or limited to
1-TKO
2-Dominate every round.

If it is even 55/45 they will give the decision to the champ. I don't know his exact record he might be 47-0 or 46-0(I need to check) but remember in Rocky 3 when Micky said, 'That was easy they was HAND PICKED!" Rocky says, 'Setups?" Mick, 'No they weren't setups but they are not a killer like this guy(referring to Clubber Lang MR. T he'll knock you to tomorrow Rock." FMW knows that if he fights Pacman there is a chance that he will lose and he is not going to take that chance at this point in his career. Plus even if by some MIRACLE we get the fight as their last fight, it won't be the same and it won't be the fight everyone wanted to view two to three years ago.

Oh and don't even get me started with boxing and MMA judges the UFC is not becoming the next boxing bad decisions all the time. What pisses me off is a lot of these judges are just "writers" and they have no experience with boxing or MMA. That is what gets to me how are you going to judge a fight if you only wrote about it in some stupid article?

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
I'm a pacquiao fan but if the mayweather fight ever materializes, pax man would lose that one.

Mayweather is not scared to fight pacman, he is just a greedy sob. He wants most of the ppv money and wants to offer pacquiao a set fee which is a rip off. Anyways this used to be a much bigger fight than it is right now. Pacquiao does not have as much bargaining power right now.

Mar 13, 2007
Paq was never gonna nor will he ever defeat floyd. Floyd will go on to retire undefeated. He's has extra gears others dont have and his speed and intelligent is still unmatched.

Paq really lost the last 2 against marquez while marquez got destroyed against floyd. I just cant see anyone of these guys beating floyd