skins vs giants

Payam

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
Earth
www.iransportspress.com
i could care less about football now adays.. i really wasnt watching the game.. i was following the barca game... so then when that game ended it was halftime for the skins.. i just went upstairs and didnt bother to watch the rest.. what was the final? a blowout prolly

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
that was probably the worst game I have ever watched the redskins play. we have been blown out before but we did not even get started yesterday. the whole time even being down 19-0 at the half we could have come back if we put together a few plays back to back. We dropped about 12 balls !! Moss dropped two first down passes and the others did. I have no idea what the guys were doing in the week following up to the game against the Giants but whatever it was did not work!

The skins MUST turn this around and win at home against the eagles. If we do not win against the eagles say hello to another 5-11 / 6-10 season. If we beat the eagles I still think we can go 9-7 or 10-6. Let's see how this team reacts.

What pissed me off the most was the lack of passion from anyone. I saw no one, not one player on the sidelines yelling at teammates, i did not even see the coaches get pissed... COMEON JOE GIBBS... get a little pissed and yell at your guys on TV! I want to see emotion! I want to see Bill Cower's reaction to his players from you... go choke one of your players and start a fight or something! You guys looked pathetic!

With all this said, Redskins rule, Cowboy's Suck!

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
Behrang(ISP) said:
that was probably the worst game I have ever watched the redskins play. we have been blown out before but we did not even get started yesterday. the whole time even being down 19-0 at the half we could have come back if we put together a few plays back to back. We dropped about 12 balls !! Moss dropped two first down passes and the others did. I have no idea what the guys were doing in the week following up to the game against the Giants but whatever it was did not work!

The skins MUST turn this around and win at home against the eagles. If we do not win against the eagles say hello to another 5-11 / 6-10 season. If we beat the eagles I still think we can go 9-7 or 10-6. Let's see how this team reacts.

What pissed me off the most was the lack of passion from anyone. I saw no one, not one player on the sidelines yelling at teammates, i did not even see the coaches get pissed... COMEON JOE GIBBS... get a little pissed and yell at your guys on TV! I want to see emotion! I want to see Bill Cower's reaction to his players from you... go choke one of your players and start a fight or something! You guys looked pathetic!

With all this said, Redskins rule, Cowboy's Suck!
LOL you guys made the Ravens look good. Thanks

Oct 20, 2002
Long Island, NY
Farzadoo said:
Dearest Behrang!

Score board baby, scoreboard.....

Cowboys forever....
That's right...scoreboard read 36-0 !

With that said, I'll be the first to admit that had Washington not made a comedy of errors, including fumbling on almost 4 different occassions, the game could have had a different outcome.

Also, Joe Gibbs displayed class by not kicking a cheapie field goal down 36-0 in the 4th quarter. Respect.

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
Joe Gibbs redeesh on Sunday LOL. I say it how it is... when my boy's play well they play well but when they play like crap they play like crap. You can't make me feel bad when my guy's forget how to play LOL...

All I know is that we will see what type of team the Redskins really have this coming week. If they bounce back and win or even play really well then we will be fine... if we hand the eagles the game then it's over for us this season. We are 4-3, not 3-4... we have a winning record in teh toughest division in the NFL. Above all we have beat teh cowboys :)