South Africa's Golden Boy Oscar Pisterius Charged With Murder

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
^^^ Mr. Spelling, first of all it's doping not dopping! Secondly, he was apparently tested twice @ the London Olympics and both tests were negative. Apparently the substance that they found in his home with the needles was testosterone, not a steroid or banned substance.

So, what does everyone think about this? Did he do it? And if so, why? Did he think she was cheating on him with that Rugby dude?
Although I find his version of the story plausible, I have a hard time imagining how someone can wake up in the middle of the night, knowing full well that their partner's somewhere in the house, and shoot away before they are 100% sure that she is not the target. It just doesn't add up.

Aug 13, 2003
^^^ Mr. Spelling, first of all it's doping not dopping! Secondly, he was apparently tested twice @ the London Olympics and both tests were negative. Apparently the substance that they found in his home with the needles was testosterone, not a steroid or banned substance.

So, what does everyone think about this? Did he do it? And if so, why? Did he think she was cheating on him with that Rugby dude?
Although I find his version of the story plausible, I have a hard time imagining how someone can wake up in the middle of the night, knowing full well that their partner's somewhere in the house, and shoot away before they are 100% sure that she is not the target. It just doesn't add up.
BI, go read more dude! Armenian drug dealers and bookmakers were involved with his girlfriend in Jamaica. They also drugged him and he went nuts and killed her. He was also dopping and taking bad qualityTeststo drugs. THAT SHOULD ADDS UP DUDE!

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
BI, go read more dude! Armenian drug dealers and bookmakers were involved with his girlfriend in Jamaica. They also drugged him and he went nuts and killed her. He was also dopping and taking bad qualityTeststo drugs. THAT SHOULD ADDS UP DUDE!
Where do you come up with these conspiracy theories ? Weren't you going to "release" some documents that proved US was behind wrestling's Olympic ban ?

There are lots of conspiracies involving this sorry case. Did Oscar mean to kill his girlfriend? People are talking that USA gun crime levels are sky high but people must look closely at how bad this sort of crime is in South Africa. Why did he have a gun in the first place? He alleges he feels threatened with death threats in recent months - pathetic excuse to use a gun to put someone's live at risk. Nobody was there but Oscar and his girlfriend so it's really difficult for the new judge (the other one is under investigation himself for murder charges) to make a clear, bold decision. I can see this court case lasting a long, long time.

Aug 13, 2003
Where do you come up with these conspiracy theories ? Weren't you going to "release" some documents that proved US was behind wrestling's Olympic ban ?
It involves the entire world track and field organization and its anti dopping division. Half of the world famous track and field athletes naming Bolt, top USA track and field stars, South African Golden boy..all have been on the list for dopping but the organization has kept it quiet due to sever monatary losses. Anyone remember Lance Armstrong? The golden boy was going to reveal the truth and the mafia came after him.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Dude, this is way over my head. What did his girlfriend have to do with Jamaica? She was in S. Africa. Plus, what the hell would Armenian drug dealers be doing in Jamaica? And why would his girlfriend be involved with them or bookies?!

Aug 13, 2003
Dude, this is way over my head. What did his girlfriend have to do with Jamaica? She was in S. Africa. Plus, what the hell would Armenian drug dealers be doing in Jamaica? And why would his girlfriend be involved with them or bookies?!
She was in Jamaica with Bolt entourage. There she decided to tell the world about the dopping by stars in the track and field. She said 'goodbye' in a BBC interview. Knowing that the mafia sanicate will be exposes in bookmaking and doppings. The golden boy was involved at all level. that is why he killed her.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
She was in Jamaica with Bolt entourage. There she decided to tell the world about the dopping by stars in the track and field. She said 'goodbye' in a BBC interview. Knowing that the mafia sanicate will be exposes in bookmaking and doppings. The golden boy was involved at all level. that is why he killed her.
I am just wondering how do you know this? do you have one source that can somewhat back up any of your claims or do we have to wait for you to release your sources later which you never do ?

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Anything can happen in sports any one can be involve in any dirty thing we dont know ,and yes she was in Jamaica for a TV program, but my point is that in a country that you can hire a hit man with less than 100$ why he should ruin his life , he even didn't try to make up stories and openly admitted he killed her but ... It was a mistake

Oscar granted bale for about 120000$ will return to court on 4th June ,blacks didn't,t like his defence because Oscar didn't say I didn't,t want to kill ,he said he didn't want to kill Reeva and blacks claim intruders mostly are black and he just wanted to kill the intruder without giving him a chance , sad sad is this black and white thing in SA

He is still SA golden boy,no one can take his place....

Aug 13, 2003
I am just wondering how do you know this? do you have one source that can somewhat back up any of your claims or do we have to wait for you to release your sources later which you never do ?
Orginized crime, Armenian bookmakers, Drug lords...they always been after celebraties to make few easy bucks. Micheal Jordan's father was killed by a hitman from central russia. Bill Cosby's son was killed by another hitman from Russia. Recently Kil Reapken Jr's mother was involved with bookmakers. As I said before, she said goodbye on BBC, knowing that she will be killed. Now the question is that did he do it or did the hitman did it.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
the very first in this country , his court is open to public and media , it's live broadcasting , but the guy is finished, mentally ... heif shod .khodesho oon dokhatr-e beechare ro badbakht kard ,

maa ke taghsir ro az jeme''-ye naa-amn injaa mibinim , hafteye peesh maasheen khod-e maaro hijack kardan shaans avordim ke faghat maalemoono bordan ,tof be een bee sharaf haa, maa ke delemoon baraa har do taa misoozeh...

http://www.702.co.za/shows/oscar_stream.asp

http://ewn.co.za/Features/oscarpistorius/live-blog

ps .now time here is 19:40 pm , court will resume tomorrow at 9:30 am , they might not go live first as the biopsy result is so graphic , the next witness cross examination is live.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
the very first in this country , his court is open to public and media , it's live broadcasting , but the guy is finished, mentally ... heif shod .khodesho oon dokhatr-e beechare ro badbakht kard ,

maa ke taghsir ro az jeme''-ye naa-amn injaa mibinim , hafteye peesh maasheen khod-e maaro hijack kardan shaans avordim ke faghat maalemoono bordan ,tof be een bee sharaf haa, maa ke delemoon baraa har do taa misoozeh...

http://www.702.co.za/shows/oscar_stream.asp

http://ewn.co.za/Features/oscarpistorius/live-blog

ps .now time here is 19:40 pm , court will resume tomorrow at 9:30 am , they might not go live first as the biopsy result is so graphic , the next witness cross examination is live.
You are so right man and no matter what how can you ever be the same person after that? It was such a feel good story too in the Olympics how he competed with 100% healthy people and he held his own. It just goes to show one mistake can ruin your life forever that is how brutal life is.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
and he used "Black Talon"bullet ... just stupid can do that... even if it was an intruder does not justify use of this anti-human ammunition ... the police is incompetent , they ruined the crime scene evidences , and people who works as forensic expert even are not qualified , Pistorious lawyer been able to spread doubt over everything discussed so far .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok I did not know that this guy fired at resturants and cafe's that makes him a jacka$$. In any branch of the military in almost any country, when they go over weapons training they teach you about gun safety and you never fire a weapon at anything unless you want to shoot but firing at a crowded restaurant or a cafe this guy is a showoff or the thinks he is effing Rambo. This I can not forgive and I hope they throw the book at the guy.