The Anti-Christ Dajjal Will Be A Reptilian Shape-Shifter

zeerak

Bench Warmer
Oct 25, 2002
A series of videos documenting and linking historical/factual symbolisms and norms to show how it all started and what the "agenda" is going to be.
Be open minded and patient. You will appreciate it.

After viewing the pieces, please post your objective comments/questions so that we can perhaps aim to cover a better common view and synergy of what all this is about!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0QnXQsJ998"]YouTube- (R.R.)The Anti-Christ Dajjal Will Be A Reptilian Shape-Shifter PT 1[/ame]

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
I have watched a lot of conspiracy theory videos, and this was by far the worst one

those connections are just random coincident with no significance whatsoever...

OOOO.. Sobe got their name from ancient Egypt.. that's good marketing if you ask me!

zeerak

Bench Warmer
Oct 25, 2002
Arian jaan,
Thanks for your views. Did you cover the whole trails of clips already!?
When I first watched the twenty-thirty clips of the above I got interested yet confused. Having covered a lot of other wiered and wonderful stuff, when I watch the above again it all kind of fall in place, with a good bit of open mindedness. You have to be open minded enough to allow another/different kind of reality to what we have been basically brainwashed by.

Arian

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2004
Seattle
Arian jaan,
Thanks for your views. Did you cover the whole trails of clips already!?
When I first watched the twenty-thirty clips of the above I got interested yet confused. Having covered a lot of other wiered and wonderful stuff, when I watch the above again it all kind of fall in place, with a good bit of open mindedness. You have to be open minded enough to allow another/different kind of reality to what we have been basically brainwashed by.
zeerak jaan..

I watched a couple of the clips and i stopped..

I'm a very open-minded person, and when it comes to conspiracy theories, I really try to make the connections myself. But some connections are just pure BS to me.

I've watched better videos than this, as an example: zeitgeist, empire of the city

In any case, I'm not trying to bad-mouth your views or anything, so please don't get offended :)

zeerak

Bench Warmer
Oct 25, 2002
Oh, no, do please give me your criticism. There are definetely some 4-5 clips of the above which could be skipped. I think they are there to give some amusement per choice (thoughts) of the presenter.

I have seen the other videos you mention and they are good.
My purpose in disseminating the above and others to come is to just raise awareness to our paakseresht hammeehanaan if they happen to be not aware of such, in particular the events/plans in the horizon...

I still do believe there are a whole great lines of history and hint in the above clips under this post that can be appreciated if you have already covered a whole lot of other related material. I have watched the above many times. First time you miss 99% of it. When you covered it a few times having covered other stuff then you appreciate it more from a more of a higher elevation, again, with an open mind and giving it a chance that other realities could be at work.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Why do you not elaborate? How does your understanding of your din address the points raised in the link in the first post of this thread.
Would you give a teenee weenee chance that this mehdi/mahdi may be an extra terrestrial (ET) being? Seriously? Could it be, that all the messages (vahy!) that Mohammad had received were through such ET being(s)? When he or previous payaambars reportedly saw the light source in that cave in the desert, could it be that light was a reflection of these higher dimensional beings in our 3-dimension? Could it be that we jumped the evolution tree through genetic engineering by such ET beings ...
Can you open mindedly think about the above and beyond and share your view if any?