to ISP Administration

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
it was probably me. I play all around? where do you play? outdoor or indoor and for which league. I play in the Maryland Majors so we might of played each other.

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Mehran(ISP) said:
it was probably me. I play all around? where do you play? outdoor or indoor and for which league. I play in the Maryland Majors so we might of played each other.
I was asked once to play pick up game(outdoor) with Iranian down in Colombia, MD. I met those people who said they are incharge of this site. this is just little before you change your website.
However, I played also for afghan league, last year. Since wv league will not start until next fall, I was wondering if there is any league I can play from now until fall. pick up game should be fine too.

Lotfan khabar bedin
mersi

Behrang(ISP)

King of Posts
Oct 16, 2002
www.iransportspress.com
LOL, hey... You spoke to reza if i'm not wrong. I have not been out for a while because of my foot and knee. I can't run for any long time period or my foot (not ankle begins to hurt like hell)... plus I work sunday mornings now. :-(

wvupersian

Bench Warmer
Feb 10, 2005
West Virginia
www.wvu.edu
Behrang(ISP) said:
LOL, hey... You spoke to reza if i'm not wrong. I have not been out for a while because of my foot and knee. I can't run for any long time period or my foot (not ankle begins to hurt like hell)... plus I work sunday mornings now. :-(
aziz ankle mekhay chikar.....stay goalie. :p
Ok aziz, let me know if there is any game coming up

Oct 18, 2002
Behrang(ISP) said:
Bull shit you liar

you are getting fat and has no big balls to wake up in the morning to run your fat legs
god damn it

you think you can sell this knee or whatever injury

See you this Sudnay, i will try to be there